Dr. Michael A. Spagnoli

Rate Dr. Michael A. Spagnoli

Dr. Michael A. Spagnoli's Ratings

He seems nice at first but wasn't helpful in any way. I've been to several chiropractors that really care about you. Spags acts like he cares and I believed he did at first, but now I know better. I'd should have left and gone somewhere else, but I honestly didn't know he'd behave so badly. I'd never him again for any reason. Please at least be cautious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240029].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

Excellent ..explained and effectively treated my neck problems. Posture trained me too . I'm thrilled ! Dr Spags is a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Drove my friend to see this chiropractor. There was hardly any history taken. After Dr Spagnoli "adjusted" his back, he felt even worse. The receptionist want him to make 6 more appointments in the next 2 weeks!! When my friend quesioned this, some lady in the back office yelled," you really think you are going to get better in less than 50 treatments?" It seems all about money and not about the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240030].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

i feel so good i cant believe it, i only wish i had met Dr Spags twenty years ago. completely explained my problems and i have a new undertanding of my body and posture. Hes freta and so is his staff!!! patient for life....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

The best Chiropractor that i have ever been to. Diagnosed my problem fixed it and even worked me out !!! Great office too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

The reason I rated they way I did is because I am a marathon runner and he cured my injury and helped me become a stronger, faster runner. I went to see Dr. Spagnoli for a chronic running injury. He diagnosed the issue and recommended a treatment plan which included, but was not limited to, heat therapy, stimulation, ultrasound and manipulation. Dr. Spagnoli also prescribed posture and strengthening exercises (which I still do). My pain subsided, my posture is perfect and I am stronger than ever - all of this in turn enabled me to run pain free and qualify for the Boston Marathon. Dr. Spagnoli expertise in sports medicine is unmatched.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240025].votes_count ]]