Rate Dr. Joseph K. Ku

Dr. Joseph K. Ku's Ratings

I can't say enough about Dr. Ku and his staff. They are amazing and answer all of my questions no matter what time it is. I met with several surgeons and as soon as I met Dr. Ku I knew he was the one I wanted to do my surgery. He made me comfortable and his bedside manner is awesome. I am so happy with my results. I have been heavy all my life and after a recent weight loss had skin I couldn't get rid of and my breasts were saggy and different sizes. 2 months out and I am a 34D with a flat tummy! I wore a bikini for the first time in my life, in public! I highly recommend Dr. Ku!

Submitted July 12, 2014 | flag

I am very happy with my decision to get a breast reduction and equally as happy that I chose Dr. Ku to perform it. He is very professional and yet so down to earth, that you feel at ease, because your in the right hands. He was so ready to answer your questions,and explain to you everything in detail, so that you knew exactly what your experience was going to be like. Both the surgery and recovery went so smooth, that it seemed like it had all passed in the blink of an eye. A year later, I am very happy with my reults.

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

I went to get a consultation from Dr. Ku tater having performed an extensive search for a doctor who was highly educated, bust also had some real photos with real results. I booked my surgery and it went great. I had my breasts lifted and augmented (larger) and a full extended tummy tuck ( I had extra skin from loosing weight). I was not nervous at all going into my surgery because Dr Ku explained everything to me, he explained how I would feel, how my recovery would most likely be, and I must say it was spot on. I healed so well, and my results were amazing. Is aw everyone for the first time after my surgery at Christmas, and they all said they could not believe how much smaller and better I looked. My brother even commented that I looked like I did in high school! That was crazy for me to hear because after having three kids I didn't think I could ever look like that again, but.. Thanks to Dr. Ku I do.I was so pleased with my surgery that I recently went back and had my inner thighs.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

I was very pleased with Dr. Ku's attention and concerns for my health and well being, it far surpassed any Doctor/patient relationship I had experienced prior. Dr. Ku took the time to answer all of my questions thoroughly and made me feel very much at ease. His entire staff, provides a calm and pleasant atmosphere for patients. Whether it was helping me with pain management, or insurance issues, I have never experienced a Doctor's office who put in so much personal time to make sure my problems where resolved, as Dr. Ku has done. I would strongly recommend Dr. Ku to my family, and friends, because of his commitment to his patients, and my satisfaction with the work he has done for me. Having surgery can be a big decision, I could not be more happier with my new body.

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag