Rate Dr. Thomas L. Huott

Dr. Thomas L. Huott's Ratings

ALWAYS took personal calls during my appointments. It was quite unprofessional. Treatment was ineffective and useless. He actually "never" heard of laser treatment. What?! Needless to say, I moved on! Good luck getting out of there within an hour of your appointment. Bring a lunch.

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

Doctor Huott did a good job at diagnosing my problem and did my surgery promply. I have no problem giving him and his staff a 555555.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Huott was excellent when he worked with my older son so, when my younger son needed to be seen I brought him to Dr. Huott as well. Dr. Huott has an excellent rapport with his patients. Both of my boys always felt comfortable, the doctor always talked through everything that he was doing with myself as well as the boys. I highly recommend Dr. houtt!

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag