Rate Dr. Inna Berin

Dr. Inna Berin's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Amazing! I couldn't imagine going thru this with any other doctor. She answers all my questions and is honest with everything. I am very positive about my up coming ivf treatment. I would absolutely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Dr. Berin is truly the best doctor I have ever seen!! She is friendly, knowledgeable, and has great bed side manner. Dr. Berin will try all possible methods and treatments until she can find the one that is best for you. If it weren't for Dr. Berin I would have not just given birth to my beautiful baby boy. I never felt out of place, stressed out, or uncomfortable while at her office. Everyone in that office works together to make sure your experience is a great one. Dr. Berin on behalf of my family we thank you for giving us the little blessing we have!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2256159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

What an amazing doctor! Dr. Berin is so incredibly compassionate, kind, comforting, and knowledgable in her field. She will spend time with you answering all your questions and never makes you feel rushed or that you do not matter. She has a way of making you feel that you are her #1 priority even when there are 20 other women in the waiting room. She is very gentle with her procedures, explains everything, and will constantly ask if you are in uncomfortable with anything she is doing. Dr. Berin comes off as very intelligent and competent while still being personable and kind. I have never seen such a wonderful doctor in my 31 years. The office staff is very helpful and they always return calls. I have called to ask questions and a nurse or doctor will be there to discuss the problem or they will call you back shortly after. Seeing a fertility doctor can be a stressful situation, but Dr. Berin and the staff makes it a good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Dr. Berin was the most wonderful doctor I have ever seen! She is kind, understanding, knowledgeable, and caring and always made me feel 100% comfortable with all options we were to try and procedures I was to undergo. She was very honest with what she believed the outcome would be, making sure to never give us false hope, or the opposite. I feel so lucky to have found her in my search for an IF doctor. The entire team was amazing and I am now pregnant with twins thanks to them! We couldn’t be more thankful. I have recommended this team, specifically Dr. Berin to several of my friends already.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2012

Dr. Berin is by far one of the best doctors I've ever been to. She's very knowledgeable and has the perfect personality to be in the field that she is in. Where most patients are in a very emotional state through the IF process, she always remains very warm-hearted and knows how to comfort you while also giving very knowledgeable medical advice. Her goal is your goal. She doesn't rush you into any procedures if you don't feel comfortable, and she takes time to listen to your concerns. She doesn't make you feel bad about asking questions and she never rushes you out of the room or off of the phone. (She's put up with several of my phone calls and has always been so pleasant and comforting.) I would recommend Dr. Berin in a second to anyone going through the IF process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

We've found Dr.Berin by chance and I am so happy we did. Unlike other drs, she never pushed her agenda but rather worked with us on the solution to our very specific problem. In addition to being honest, positive, straightforward, super-competent and super-professional, she is a wonderful person who sincerely cares for her patients. She always has a smile, a piece of advice and an encouraging word when you need it. The staff at the fertility center are all friendly, professional and helpful as well, so I would recommend both Dr Inna Berin and her Center if you are considering reproduction help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2011

Dr. Berin has been fantastic, and I just wish I had come to see her much earlier in the process!   She’s been very honest and straight throughout, and at the initial consultation developed a plan for me to achieve the main objective, getting me pregnant.   I really appreciated her fast paced approach to me, since I finally understood and realized that by prolonging / delaying each day, my chances decrease dramatically.  I’ll gladly recommend her to anyone, she is great!  My sister and my best friend are planning to see her in the next few weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

Excellent doctor! Dr. Berin was so knowledgeable, respectful, and caring (this particular quality is not as common as you'd think among doctors). I was very happy w/ my choice, and would gladly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240095].votes_count ]]