Rate Dr. Inna Berin

Dr. Inna Berin's Ratings

The most amazing, honest, knowledgeable kind doctor I have ever encountered. It was an honor to be her patient and she even put up with my endless calls and questions, always made me feel like her only patient. I trust Dr. Berin very much and highly recommend her. I am 31 weeks along thanks to Dr. Berin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with dr. Berin and her staff. Dr. Berin is so kind and compassionate. She was very positive....explained everything in detail...I never felt rushed. And her staff is wonderful. My husband and I were very lucky and conceived quickly after seeing dr. Berin. We welcomed a beautiful baby girl 2 months ago and could not be more thankful to Dr. Berin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Berin by my gynecologist after I was unable to conceive for a year. I knew instantly after meeting Dr. Berin that she was the dr for me. She is so warm and friendly...it is like chatting with your friend. ...even at 630 in the morning! She always made me feel like I was going to get pregnant!! I never had a doubt in my mind that it wasn't going to happen. Dr. Berin answers all of your questions without making you feel rushed! Because of her....i have a beautiful 1 month old little boy!! Thank you, Dr. Berin and all of the wonderful staff & nurses at your office! My experience was nothing less than great :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

My only concern was the lack of late hours and weekend hours. Early morning appointments are kind of tricky since its first come/First serve.... and the signup sheet is not managed by office personnel but the patients. The treatment by entire staff was completely professional. I became pregnant within a year. Dr Berin was wonderful. She met with my husband and me to explain all options and what to expect once successful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Dr. Berin and the rest of the staff are very knowledgeable & professional and made us feel comfortable from our first appointment. Dr. Berin clearly outlined her plan for us, and always provided kindness, comfort, and encouragement. She even called me at home several times to check on me. I became pregnant with twins less than a month and a half after seeing Dr. Berin for the first time. You are in good hands if you choose to see Dr. Berin- she has done more for us than any words or number of stars could ever describe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Dr. Berin was a wonderful, compassionate doctor that helped us conceive our second child. She diagnosed me quickly and accurately and I was able to become successfully pregnant only two months after my first appointment. God bless her for the help and hope she gives to the women who see her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Amazing! I couldn't imagine going thru this with any other doctor. She answers all my questions and is honest with everything. I am very positive about my up coming ivf treatment. I would absolutely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Dr. Berin is truly the best doctor I have ever seen!! She is friendly, knowledgeable, and has great bed side manner. Dr. Berin will try all possible methods and treatments until she can find the one that is best for you. If it weren't for Dr. Berin I would have not just given birth to my beautiful baby boy. I never felt out of place, stressed out, or uncomfortable while at her office. Everyone in that office works together to make sure your experience is a great one. Dr. Berin on behalf of my family we thank you for giving us the little blessing we have!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2256159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

What an amazing doctor! Dr. Berin is so incredibly compassionate, kind, comforting, and knowledgable in her field. She will spend time with you answering all your questions and never makes you feel rushed or that you do not matter. She has a way of making you feel that you are her #1 priority even when there are 20 other women in the waiting room. She is very gentle with her procedures, explains everything, and will constantly ask if you are in uncomfortable with anything she is doing. Dr. Berin comes off as very intelligent and competent while still being personable and kind. I have never seen such a wonderful doctor in my 31 years. The office staff is very helpful and they always return calls. I have called to ask questions and a nurse or doctor will be there to discuss the problem or they will call you back shortly after. Seeing a fertility doctor can be a stressful situation, but Dr. Berin and the staff makes it a good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240100].votes_count ]]