Rate Dr. Mark T. Lewis

Dr. Mark T. Lewis's Ratings

Have been seeing Dr. Lewis for many years now. Broke my ankle when I was 13, have had nothing but problems with it. He has helped me get back to the stuff I love to do such as search and rescue, return to school to go into criminal justice due to making my ankle pain minimal. He is always on time, always friendly, feels like family when I go into his office. He has done about 6 surgeries on my ankle (not enough space for the details) and it is something that him and I have talked about a number of times and have agreed on. My sister sees him and had to have her feet operated on and she was thrilled with the outcome, my mom has seen him for minor issues and loves him. I refer anyone I know to him and will continue to send people his way. I feel he listens to what I want, we talk about other options, then he allows me to make the final decision as to what we are going to do. Not only is he a great doctor he is a great person.

Submitted May 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mark is one of the best doctors I've even seen. He corrected many problems with my feet and ankle's and he's now treating my husband and all my friends and co-workers. I would never see anyone else for my podiatric needs.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr Lewis has always treated with respect and kindness. He is wonderful with people. Makes you feel at ease. Great doctor.

Submitted June 7, 2011 | flag

I thought he was nice but more interested in his orthodic's business. He totally failed to correct my problem, had a wire in the wrong place that was visible in an Xray that his staff took but still didn't take it out until the pain made me demand he take it. out. I have a crude scar on my foot due to only putting in 3 stitches on a inch and a half openning. He was not forthcoming about what he did, had no plan to get the toe in the proper position and left me to bandage it myself with no instructions. Very disappointed in his apparent knowledge level.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr.Lewis has a wonderful and helpful staff. He has always been able to answer my questions and relieve my foot pain. I refer him to all of my friends and family.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2009 | flag

excellent dr. I got in at my appt time every single visit. His staff is great and his assistant is exceptional! I will refer anyone I know to Dr Lewis.

Submitted April 1, 2009 | flag

DR LEWIS IS THE MOST DOWN TO EARTH DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. HE WAS RIGHT ON TIME FOR MY APPOINTMENT AND HIS STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY ONE WITH A FOOT PROBLEM.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2006 | flag

HIGH prices for the 10 minutes of treatment but....Very nice professional guy! Didnt really seem like he had much time for ya but handled my foot problem. Vicky the nurse doesn't seem too happy w/her job.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2006 | flag

He was fast and nice. Downside, he's only there on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Submitted May 23, 2006 | flag