Rate Dr. Jeffrey J. Sevor

Dr. Jeffrey J. Sevor's Ratings

I was terrified about hearing the word "periodontist" and knowing I had to see one. I actually met some of Dr. Sevor's staff at the Southern Women's Show and had saved the information about him until such time as I might need a periodontist. When the time came, my dentist told me that Dr. Sevor would be a good choice and I went to him to get the laser treatment. He put me at ease from the first meeting and has taken good care of me ever since. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

I have always feared going to the dentist which is the reason why I had to go to a specialist. Dr. Sevor was sitting and asking me about my medical history and assured me I had nothing to fear. He explained the procedure in detail and went over the short term as well as long term expectations. He was friendly and understanding towards my fears. His staff was amazing and extremely helpful. He even called me at home the night of the procedure to inquire about how i felt and to check on both my emotional well being as well as physical. TOP NOTCH!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

I highly recommend this specialist, he is simply the best at what he does. It is obvious to me that the staff is highly trained. I feel very comfortable during my visits. I got there a little early and was able to be seen right away. I have been a patient for many years and have never been disappointed in the treatment I received. The difference the doctor has made in my smile is phenomenal. Great guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2256272].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 14, 2014

Doctors poor decision to install implant where bone loss caused orig tooth to fail.Results pulled 3 good teeth 1 bad installed 2 implants that were bridged.Implant failed loss of bridge resulted after only 6 years.Dr wont step up to the plate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

recently got an implant so happy with results now i can smile again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

Would highly recommend Dr.Sevor to everyone I know! Very personable ,knowledgeable,I could go on and on,I had an implant with bonegraft surgery done ,he and his whole staff made it a very stressfree experience,from front desk back to having the surgery,they all take such great care of you! I had my first visit with him ,trusted him immediately,had the surgery following week. Actually,had surgery today,in pain right now ,which is expected,but could not wait to comment on my experience. One thing i wish Dr Sevor would have done was just introduce himself to my husband after the surgery,or before,to let him know how it went, my husband would of liked that,hopefully for my post op next week he will get to meet Dr Sevor! But I can't say enough good about him and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

I was referred to Dr Sevor by Millenium a company which produces a laser to treat periodontal disease. The staff was amazing and the LANAP procedure was the treatment Dr Sevor used to remove my pockets. I had osseous surgery in the past which left me in pain with bleeding and stitches, but this time no stitches, minimal bleeding and a lot less pain. Dr Sevor was amazing and even called me at night to check on me. I am so glad I was referred to Central Florida Periodontics and Implantology and plan on referring all my friends to them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

Very personable doctor. Staff friendly and went the extra mile to guide me through treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240340].votes_count ]]