Rate Dr. Brett T. Lawton

Dr. Brett T. Lawton's Ratings

I was a new patient with Dr. Lawton, and upon my first visit, I was greeted and seen in a friendly and timely manner. The staff was super nice and the office is beatiful. Kim was amazing! She was able to quickly do my xrays and answered all of my questions. I was then seen by Dr. Lawton who was also very kind and informative. He provided answers to all my questions and demonstrated my treatment plan. Your office was wonderful and I would highly recommend this office!

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

The staff is great! I loved going to Lawton Orthodontics. The care was great and every time I got here to get my braces adjusted either of the doctors was here to help me. They were with me through my whole treatment. I am extremely pleased with my experience here at Lawton Orthodontics. I recommend this orthodontist to anyone. Lawton Orthodontics is the best orthodontic treatment in central Florida.

Submitted March 28, 2013 | flag

Our family has always been huge fans of Lawton Orthodontics! It is a perfect blend of high tech with high quality care for each individual. Doctors and staff are great. Run on time and genuinely care about you. Very happy here!

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag