Rate Dr. Navin Verma

Dr. Navin Verma's Ratings

Consulted him for sleep related issues. A sleep study was performed. Dr verma provided the required analysis and reports.

Submitted July 15, 2011 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Verma for about 8 months now for my sleep apnea. First appointment went good. Second appointment he re-introduced himself like it was my fist time. I got a kick out of that. I was still tired all the time anyhow even doing my CPAP. He gave me a "Wakefullness Sleep Test" off his iPhone. YEAH HIS IPHONE. I asked to be put on Provigil. He gave me Nuvigil. It's not the same. Third visit. Went to get a new mask. Asked again to be put on Provigil and he said it wasn't different and that if it wasn't working with me for Nuvigil then I shouldn't take it. I made one comment about a Psychologist recommending it to me and his attitude totally changed. He said," A psychologist told you this? Someone with no medical degree?" It was a straight attack. I didn't appreciate it. I am trying to feel better for myself. I do so much research on medications for depression and/or tiredness AND on thyroid issues. I know that he's a doctor but I am my own advicate. He isn't.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag