Rate Dr. Thomas A. Glassman

Dr. Thomas A. Glassman's Ratings

Great doctor. He is very warm and approachable. He has a great bedside manner and really seems to connect with my 6 month old. He isn't the type of doctor to hastily prescribe medications and I love that. He also returns calls very quickly. I have nothing but good things to say about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2010

I brought my 2-year old in for his first visit. Dr. Glassman has a great bedside manner (he even got my son to smile) and answered all of our questions. I would recommend him to anyone. The practice is also open on Saturday and there is a doctor on call on Sundays which is a plus for any parent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2009

I have nothing but positives to share. Very nice and compassionate man. Very encouraging. I felt comfortable sharing my problems with him. He discussed with me important subjects such as drinking and driving, and sexual activity. I am very thankful to have grown up with this doctor; he really put me in a good direction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716473].votes_count ]]