Rate Dr. Galen H. Hansen

Dr. Galen H. Hansen's Ratings

He does the easiest and fastest pap smear. He knows how to calm down a very nervous patient. Sad to say, he is retiring June 30,2008. I will really miss him. He is one of the few doctors I can feel comfortable with at all times. I doubt I will find anyone to replace him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1988501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

After going to a different doctor (and her nurse practitioner) for my pregnancy - and having not been very pleased with her services - she could not get to the hospital fast enough and Dr Hanson was called upon to deliver our daughter. He was very friendly, funny, supportive and completely present. He explained every step of what was happening and what I could expect to have happen from delivery through the steps after our daughter was born. He was amazing. I was heartsick to have not had him my entire pregnancy. My husband and I agreed he will be our first medical call the next time we get pregnant!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1988500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2007

Dr Hanson is an outstanding doctor. I was in the hospital on bedrest for 9 weeks straight and his care and concern for me was above and beyond. I, like others, would and have paid out of pocket to see him. He is the #1 dr I have ever had. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1988499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2007

Dr. Hansen and his staff are truely amazing. I had a miscarriage a few months ago and it was the hardest thing my husband and I have gone through. But Dr. Hansen went above and beyond. I will NEVER go to anyone else. Even if I had to pay out of pocket for his services I would. He is a fabulous doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1988498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007

Dr. Hanson is a wonderful man, so caring and understanding. He has a wonderful sense of humor. You will truly love this man!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1988497].votes_count ]]