Dr. Harold Copans

Grad. Year: 1971

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Harold Copans has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

03/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6
RID: 2051565

19/04/12 5 5 5 5 This is what health care should be like. I went to see him at 11:00 AM and was having heart surgery at 3:00 PM that same day. Absolutly the best medical care I have had!!!  Respond
RID: 1525243
30/08/11 4 5 5 5 Dr Copans carefully explained my situation, the treatment options and the possible outcomes. He was very caring and understanding. I was immediately at ease with his presence. I am a new patient and look forward to a very postive experience.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1427989
28/04/11 5 5 5 5 This doctor listens to you. He communicates with you.He has never disregarded a question or concern of mine. Twice now he has noticed indicators of a non heart related issue and gave wonderful referrals.Kind, gentle, professional and knowledgeable.The office staff will return your phone calls. They follow through with faxes.The doctor will call you personally.He makes himself available.  Respond
RID: 654594
01/08/08 4 4 5 5 A superb doctor with exemplary service; friendly, personable, and approachable. I went to see him for a complete cardiac workup. He clearly explained everything to me in understandable language without "talking down" to me. At the end, he mailed me a complete copy of the typed report that he sent to my GP. Couldn't ask for better service.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $1500
RID: 444391
14/11/07 5 5 5 5 One couldn't find a finer cardiologist. He discovered my medical problem after searching since the age of 13. He is always available and is very empathic and professional at the same time. I am so grateful that I found Dr. Copans and stay in San Diego because of my confidence in him. He is a man of great integrity.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 30738
23/05/06 5 5 5 Dr. Copans is wonderful!!!!! He is very caring and understanding. He has a way about him that instantly puts you at ease.  Respond