Rate Dr. Judith M. Gilmore

Dr. Judith M. Gilmore's Ratings

Dr Gilmore has saved my life when so many other RI doctors could not diagnose what was a agony of of pain and suffering for me for several years. On just one visit she was able to pin point and treat my core problem. I would recommend her with out hesitation. She can be contacted by calling her at 401-943-5120; her office staff is also a blessing. Sincerely Mrs.R. Radcliff, ((and family)) Newport, RI.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gilmore is extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and compassionate. Her staff is very nice and helpful. Dr. Gilmore has actually never been on time once in the almost 7 years I have been seeing her. Sometimes the wait is very long. However, she is such a good doctor that she is worth the wait.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

An excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, experienced, very thorough, and actually listens to her patients. One of the best doctors I have ever had.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2011 | flag

She does not listen, she is at least 2 hours or more behind, she makes rude comments and gives meds that make you very sick and she doesn't listen!

Submitted July 24, 2008 | flag