Rate Dr. Judith M. Gilmore

Dr. Judith M. Gilmore's Ratings

Dr Gilmore has saved my life when so many other RI doctors could not diagnose what was a agony of of pain and suffering for me for several years. On just one visit she was able to pin point and treat my core problem. I would recommend her with out hesitation. She can be contacted by calling her at 401-943-5120; her office staff is also a blessing. Sincerely Mrs.R. Radcliff, ((and family)) Newport, RI.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2012

Dr. Gilmore is extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and compassionate. Her staff is very nice and helpful. Dr. Gilmore has actually never been on time once in the almost 7 years I have been seeing her. Sometimes the wait is very long. However, she is such a good doctor that she is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

An excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, experienced, very thorough, and actually listens to her patients. One of the best doctors I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2011

She does not listen, she is at least 2 hours or more behind, she makes rude comments and gives meds that make you very sick and she doesn't listen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716519].votes_count ]]