Dr. Jeffery A. Starr

Rate Dr. Jeffery A. Starr

Dr. Jeffery A. Starr's Ratings

DON’T GO TO THIS DENTIST!!!! My experience with Dr. Starr was terrible. The only procedure he ever performed on me was in 2008 to fix a chip on my front upper tooth. In the process of doing so, he made the mistake of putting too much bonding agent on the back of my tooth. And in while taking it off, he not only took off the bonding agent but most of the enamel on the back of the tooth, as well. As a result, the dentin and many of the nerves in the tooth are exposed and I have a great deal of pain and sensitivity to hot and cold. In fact, I have pain and sensitivity in the tooth to the point that I may need a root canal! Needles to say, I changed dentists and I now have to use expensive toothpastes (Sensodyne and Prevident for sensitivity) and get sealants on the back of the tooth to avoid the root canal. Even with the toothpastes and sealants, I still may need the root canal! Dr. Starr took no responsibility for this!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240743].votes_count ]]