Rate Dr. Robert L. Duell

Dr. Robert L. Duell's Ratings

This is the best dentist I have ever used. He is professional, very knowledgeable of his craft, an excellent communicator and his prices are quite reasonable considering the quality of his work. He provided me with a perfectly fitting pair of dentures which have not caused me a single problem. No adhesives of any type and I often forget I am wearing them. Foods like apples and corn on the cob are no problem. I did have one incident where due to my own error I dropped a denture and chipped a tooth. Dr. Duell was able to perform a repair very quickly and at a reasonable price.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Duell is the most amazing dentist I have EVER encountered. He is the only doctor that has been able to undo most of the damage that another dentist caused me. He really knows what he's doing... He has a lot of experience and I also believe he teaches at UCLA. He is extremely smart and so, so sweet and gentle. I would recommend him to anyone. And the staff (Christina and Sherry) are complete sweethearts. They have been so nice to me (and they're nice to everyone else who walks through the door, too...) Just an absolutely wonderful experience all around...(if that's even possible at a dentist?) Anyhow, if you go here, you will not be disappointed! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][240912].votes_count ]]