Dr. James Waldron

Rate Dr. James Waldron

Dr. James Waldron's Ratings

I went to Dr. Waldron for a second opinion because I had an aneurysm that I had been monitoring for two years. Having only one carotid artery the radiologist that had been monitoring it was concerned and said that I should see a surgeon for another opinion. Dr Waldron entered the room and acted as though I was wasting his time. He just kept saying that small anuerysms do not rupture. I told him why we were concerned and he just repeated hisself. After we walked my wife asked what I thought. I told that I felt like I was keeping him from a golf game or lunch and wasted his time. She said that she felt the same. I went to another Surgeon who performed a craniotomy and clipped the anuerysm after which he said that it was so thin that he could see the blood swirling inside and that it could have ruptured at any time. We received a bill from Dr Waldron later and told them that we shouldn't have to pay at which point he lied and said that he recommended a follow up so we still owed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Waldron took care of my mom after a stroke and though she did not survive he worked tirelessly to try and save her. He was professional, likeable, easy to understand and very committed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2256625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I was very impressed both with all the staff and Dr. Waldron. He took time to answer all my questions in a way that was easy to understand. Highly recommended .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][241008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

I was diagnosed with multiple Brain aneurysms and met with 5 different Doctors in Texas. Dr. Waldron went to top rated schools and is an intelligent individual, however he failed to suggest a type of treatment for my case and I found him to be distant. My surgeries in Houston went flawless under the care of one of the top 1% endovascular surgeons in the US with 30 yrs experience(in Houston).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][241007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

Dr. Waldron listens to his patients, provides a detailed analysis of their condition and takes the time to explain their condition, possible solutions or treatments in normal terms. He cares about each and every patient and is dedicated to providing the best possible care. I would trust him with any member of my family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][241006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Dr. James Waldron is extremely knowledgable. He listens to his patients and answers their questions. He's very attentive with his patients. He explains the procedures in laymans terms. I would recommend Dr. Waldron any day of the week.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][241005].votes_count ]]