Rate Dr. George A. Abou-Ezzi

Dr. George A. Abou-Ezzi's Ratings

I've been a patient of Dr. George A-Ezzi for over 11 years, and I have always been very pleased with his practice. He is very friendly, passionate and knowledgeable. If you ever have an emergency situation (such as the one I have), he will admit you and take care of your condition as quickly as he can. And He will call after a tough appointment just to make sure you're doing all right. His office is equipped with the latest dentistry technology (I love his CEREC machine) and everything is super clean. The entire staff is super nice and friendly. I can't say enough good things about them. If you're looking for a dentist in the Greater Merrimack Valley area...go there. I Highly recommend him. BOB S.

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ezzi and the entire Pleasant Dental Staff are second to none. I came in to the office with a number of dental problems and Dr. Ezzi very patiently explained each and every procedure. He has done a beautiful job and provided gold star care. The best of the best!

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. George Abou-Ezzi has a very friendly professional team. He is Highly skilled. I was very impressed with the pain free service. I went in with fear, I came out with a perfect smile. His office is equipped with all high tech and excellent service. I highly recommend my dentist.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2012 | flag

Outstanding Service & Staff. Latest Technology coupled with great service. Dr. Abou-Ezzi and his staff are outstanding and are very caring about the well being of every patient. Five Stars!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. George A-Ezzi is the most caring, soft, gentle dentist. He's got a wonderful technique and wonderful office environment. His office is up to date with state-of-the-art technology. I love my dentist!

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag