Rate Dr. Jason Rothenberg

Dr. Jason Rothenberg's Ratings

I am an adult who was recommended to this doctor. I liked him immensely and had invaslign put on my teeth. It worked so I thought and had no problems. Now five years later I found out that Invisalign was a waste of my money. I need upper and lower braces for over 5,000. It is discouraging to spend all this money and know that the nine months I wore the invisaglign was a waste of time and money. I am disgusted.

Submitted May 3, 2014

We love Dr. Rothenberg! He knows what he is doing and very sweet with kids.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rothenberg is one of the best Orthodontists around. Very professional!!! I went to 3 different orthodontists and he was the only one I found that spent time with me. His prices were also not too bad compared to the others I had seen.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2011 | flag

JT IS THE BEST! Without a doubt, the best Dr. I have ever used. I felt very comfortable and he was truly a great guy, and did amazing work!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2010 | flag