Rate Dr. Mahrou Hazeghi

Dr. Mahrou Hazeghi's Ratings

Everyone cringes when you say the word dentist. Dr. Hazeghi is an exception. This office is amazing no matter is you come for a cleaning or major work. They have helped me for years keep a bright smile and I would never go to because else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

I was looking to do some cosmetic dentistry and I had heard some great things about Dr. Hazeghi. The consultation was great. I never felt rushed and I felt very at ease which is odd because dentist offices usually cause me such anxiety! They gave me options and we discussed them, eventually i decided to proceed with the process and I am so glad i did. I am so much more confident with a perfect smile and am so glad I made this decision.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

I made an appointment to discuss the option of veneers. The dentist was wonderful and gave a very thorough analysis of my cost, the results, and what to expect at every step. I decided to proceed with veneers and I am so happy that I did. I get comments on my smile almost daily now and cannot say enough great things about this office and the care they provide to take care of your smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I don't usually like to go to the dentist and have the tendency to put off my appointments as long as possible. Unfortunately I cracked a tooth and had to go in. This office is amazing for their care and their work was flawless. It was basically painless and the whole procedure had great results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr. Hazeghi is fantastic in every way. I absolutely believe you get what you pay for and this dentist is worth every penny. I would never go anywhere else. I trust this office completely. They are nice and accommodating and the office is so comfortable with the TVs. I almost forget i am at a dentist. I appreciate that even the front desk staff is always smiling and welcoming. I believe that Dr. H is honest and her decisions are in the best interest of my teeth and my wallet. You won’t be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I am very pleased with the beautiful office and extremely thorough care of my teeth. My appointment was during my lunch hour, this saves me a great deal of time and from taking a day off from work. I appreciate how this office really takes the time to work with their customers. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr. Hazeghi and her staff are absolutely the best! They are friendly and professional from the moment you walk in to when you leave. Also, they really treat you as a partner in your own healthcare by providing you with state-of-the-art information about your current state of dental health and provide effective and reasonable tips for improvements.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I have been coming here for a couple years now and am still very happy with their service. There is a professional staff and I absolutely love Dr. Hazeghi!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

If you live or work in or near downtown L.A., I highly recommend Plaza Dental (213.626.6161). I've been going to them for over 10 years; their service continues to be excellent in many ways. The dentists, dental hygienists, and front office staff are friendly and supportive. Parking validation offered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

This is by far the most beautiful dental office I have ever been to in my life. The staff is extremely helpful, and the dentist was great. Mojgan worked on my teeth and was very well informed. So I came to this office a year and a half ago, and I was told that I needed two root canals. I went to another dentistry and they told me that Plaza Dental was just trying to rip me off and that I did not need them. I decided not to go to Plaza Dental and called the office manager and told them they are running a con operation.

8 months later I had a horrible tooth ache, I went to the USC Dentistry and they said that I needed two root canals. I learned a very good lesson, and went back to Mojgan and apologized and got my teeth fixed.

I cannot recommend this office enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523409].votes_count ]]