You may also like

Rate Dr. Mahrou Hazeghi

Dr. Mahrou Hazeghi's Ratings

Dr. Hazeghi has been my dentist for a while now and I’ve never regretted a session. My teeth feel skillfully scrubbed and has that shine I never thought I’d see in teeth. Thanks to Dr. Hazeghi for my bright smile!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Hazeghi and the team were pretty good professionals. The moment you step inside you instantly have that atmosphere of cleanliness. I guess it’s due to how the place smells of toothpaste. I had my mouth cleaned there and I didn’t feel any weird pain during the procedure. I’m definitely going back to Dr. Hazeghi.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2765924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I had a small gap between the right parts of my jaw. It was irritating when some food would get stuck in there. I had the gap filled by Dr. Hazeghi and it’s been a while and my gap is still filled. Thanks to Dr. Hazeghi’s procedure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2755178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I was unfortunately a buck-toothed person. And unfortunately it bothered me that they were pretty yellow. I went to Dr. Hazeghi and had them bleached sparkling white. Now my buck teeth look better!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I had my teeth bleached by Dr. Hazeghi and I like that the procedures were disclosed extensively. I didn’t even have to ask so many questions. My teeth are whiter now and it’s all thanks to Dr. Hazeghi.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2741399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I suffered from grave teeth discoloration. This was not because my teeth are naturally yellow but because of the food that I have been eating as well as my oral care practices. Did you know that? I didn't either until I went to Dr. Ramezani. I believe I have made my point. Go check her out if you want to change the way that you look at your teeth or how other people see them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2723487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

This dentist is amazing! She has been helping me to get my oral care back on track and it has been working. Really happy with my results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2708870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

One day I was walking and I tripped and hit my mouth on the staircase. As you may have guessed, I busted my front tooth and there was a massive chip. Not only that but my gum began to get swollen and I was in tremendous pain. My friends encouraged me to seek some help and I immediately made an appointment with the first dentist that I came across online. I believe that this was a blessing because I made an appointment with Dr. Ramezani. She assessed the damaged, did a tooth reconstruction and really hooked me up. I am literally looking like new and I owe it all to her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2695933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

I took out one of my teeth when I was twenty and at twenty-four the gap was beginning to bother me so I decided that I needed to do something about it and get a replacement. Being that I had never done this kind of procedure before, naturally I was hesitant and really anxious to see the outcome. Dr. Ramezani was really patient with me and she helped me to understand the procedure and that really put me at ease. That was a few months ago and now the gap is gone and I can feel confident opening my mouth one again and having a big laugh. You have one happy patient, doctor. Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2683033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Last year I was entering college as a first year to pursue my dream of becoming a Journalist. I want to be a news anchor and hopefully have my own talk show one day. BUT there was a problem. My teeth was in desperate need of some whitening. All that coffee drinking and smoking that had been done over the years had left some permanent marks on my teeth and it was beginning to concern me. So much like this new lifestyle that I was about to take on, I decided that I needed to do something about my teeth and I immediately got a referral from a friend of mine who had experience with Dr. Hazeghi and was happy with the results. I have to say that not only was the procedure within my budget but I am not in a position where I cannot stop smiling. I have gotten compliments from every direction and my confidence is up by two notches. It is safe to say that I am happy and ready to enter into the world of journalism!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2672729].votes_count ]]