Rate Dr. Mahrou Hazeghi

Dr. Mahrou Hazeghi's Ratings

One day I was walking and I tripped and hit my mouth on the staircase. As you may have guessed, I busted my front tooth and there was a massive chip. Not only that but my gum began to get swollen and I was in tremendous pain. My friends encouraged me to seek some help and I immediately made an appointment with the first dentist that I came across online. I believe that this was a blessing because I made an appointment with Dr. Ramezani. She assessed the damaged, did a tooth reconstruction and really hooked me up. I am literally looking like new and I owe it all to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

I took out one of my teeth when I was twenty and at twenty-four the gap was beginning to bother me so I decided that I needed to do something about it and get a replacement. Being that I had never done this kind of procedure before, naturally I was hesitant and really anxious to see the outcome. Dr. Ramezani was really patient with me and she helped me to understand the procedure and that really put me at ease. That was a few months ago and now the gap is gone and I can feel confident opening my mouth one again and having a big laugh. You have one happy patient, doctor. Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Last year I was entering college as a first year to pursue my dream of becoming a Journalist. I want to be a news anchor and hopefully have my own talk show one day. BUT there was a problem. My teeth was in desperate need of some whitening. All that coffee drinking and smoking that had been done over the years had left some permanent marks on my teeth and it was beginning to concern me. So much like this new lifestyle that I was about to take on, I decided that I needed to do something about my teeth and I immediately got a referral from a friend of mine who had experience with Dr. Hazeghi and was happy with the results. I have to say that not only was the procedure within my budget but I am not in a position where I cannot stop smiling. I have gotten compliments from every direction and my confidence is up by two notches. It is safe to say that I am happy and ready to enter into the world of journalism!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

I had a pain and went in for a consultation. I appreciate how thorough their comprehensive examinations are. They checked not only the pain, but did a complete examination with x-rays and a gum check. I am so glad they did because they found another issue that was taken care of at my next appointment which I was sable to make within the week. You can tell immediately that patients are cared for at the highest quality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

Everyone cringes when you say the word dentist. Dr. Hazeghi is an exception. This office is amazing no matter is you come for a cleaning or major work. They have helped me for years keep a bright smile and I would never go to because else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

I was looking to do some cosmetic dentistry and I had heard some great things about Dr. Hazeghi. The consultation was great. I never felt rushed and I felt very at ease which is odd because dentist offices usually cause me such anxiety! They gave me options and we discussed them, eventually i decided to proceed with the process and I am so glad i did. I am so much more confident with a perfect smile and am so glad I made this decision.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

I made an appointment to discuss the option of veneers. The dentist was wonderful and gave a very thorough analysis of my cost, the results, and what to expect at every step. I decided to proceed with veneers and I am so happy that I did. I get comments on my smile almost daily now and cannot say enough great things about this office and the care they provide to take care of your smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I don't usually like to go to the dentist and have the tendency to put off my appointments as long as possible. Unfortunately I cracked a tooth and had to go in. This office is amazing for their care and their work was flawless. It was basically painless and the whole procedure had great results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr. Hazeghi is fantastic in every way. I absolutely believe you get what you pay for and this dentist is worth every penny. I would never go anywhere else. I trust this office completely. They are nice and accommodating and the office is so comfortable with the TVs. I almost forget i am at a dentist. I appreciate that even the front desk staff is always smiling and welcoming. I believe that Dr. H is honest and her decisions are in the best interest of my teeth and my wallet. You won’t be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I am very pleased with the beautiful office and extremely thorough care of my teeth. My appointment was during my lunch hour, this saves me a great deal of time and from taking a day off from work. I appreciate how this office really takes the time to work with their customers. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607144].votes_count ]]