Rate Dr. Mahrou Hazeghi

Dr. Mahrou Hazeghi's Ratings

If you live or work in or near downtown L.A., I highly recommend Plaza Dental (213.626.6161). I've been going to them for over 10 years; their service continues to be excellent in many ways. The dentists, dental hygienists, and front office staff are friendly and supportive. Parking validation offered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

This is by far the most beautiful dental office I have ever been to in my life. The staff is extremely helpful, and the dentist was great. Mojgan worked on my teeth and was very well informed. So I came to this office a year and a half ago, and I was told that I needed two root canals. I went to another dentistry and they told me that Plaza Dental was just trying to rip me off and that I did not need them. I decided not to go to Plaza Dental and called the office manager and told them they are running a con operation.

8 months later I had a horrible tooth ache, I went to the USC Dentistry and they said that I needed two root canals. I learned a very good lesson, and went back to Mojgan and apologized and got my teeth fixed.

I cannot recommend this office enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

If you live or work in or near downtown L.A., I highly recommend Plaza Dental(213.626.6161). I've been going to them for over 10 years; their service continues to be excellent in many ways. The dentists, dental hygienists, and front office staff are friendly and supportive. Parking validation offered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I have only been to Plaza Dental once so far... however, my one visit to their offices was the most impressive of other places I have been to recently. I was told by a dentist on the West side who was terrible that I needed Invisalign. I was in shock (literally) because I have seen a lot of dentists in my life and no one ever told me that I had cross bite and that I grind my teeth. In any event, I went to Plaza Dental because it is nearby my office. When I walked into their offices, I was impressed with how clean it was. Also, their staff was very warm and accomodating. I even had a friend walk by and he told me they are super gentle and amazing. I was sold on his recommendation. I was taken back promptly and was seen by Dr. Hazeghi who is absolutely sweet. She was warm, kind, and just very down to earth. She was not phoney or fake; and she was very up front with me and did not sugar coat anything unlike the other dentist I saw. Anyway, she confirmed I needed Invisalign and gave me a very reasonable price. She was even kind enough to take a mold of my teeth so she could study them and she also took some pictures and showed me what other work I needed and answered all of my questions. Overall, very impressed with this practice so far and I am looking forward to working with Dr. Hazeghi and their staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

"After moving to Downtown I decided I wanted to try a dentist that I could walk to rather than driving to Manhattan Beach where my previous dentist was.

I went online to see what dentist were in network with my insurance and found Plaza Dental. I decided to go check them out so I walked over there and asked if I could view the office and the front desk walked me through the back. I approved and made an appointment.

When I arrived at my appointment a week or so later I was introduced to all of the staff and dentists. They did a thorough job of digital xray and I met Dr. Mahrou Hazeghi. She was very friendly and after inspecting my teeth she told me a couple problem areas which I already knew. After my cleaning which took place in another area with one of the hygienist.

I came back and had some work done. I was very impressed by the entire staff from the front desk, hygienist, assistants and doctors.

It is located in what I like to call the underground city which is between 5th and 6th on Flower across from The Standard and under Drago Centro. You take the escalators down from the sidewalk or enter into the building then take their escalators down. There is a mini city down there."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Went to Dr. Hazeghi after a referral from 2 of my employees. She took me in as an emergency since I broke a crown. My previous dentist of 10 years that has 5 star rating had messed up a couple of crowns. My employees told me that Dr. Hazaghi had the hands of an Angel. I took the subway there which was great to begin with.
They had me in and out in no time with a temp. crown. They offer a quasi dental plan of their own with reduced pricing. I took the price list home to check with my wife and accountant and they both agreed prices were almost half of what we had been paying. I have 2 more visit's planned to get the new crown and a deep cleaning that my surgeon has asked for before I get a new knee. Will have more to say after those 2 visits. So far I am a big fan and getting there from Venice every visit I would have to be.
Update after 3rd visit.
Having knee surgery so I have to get all my dental in order. Took my wife on the second visit to do an exam while I was getting my crown on. She came out saying that she had never had such a comprehensive exam in her life. We have lived all over the world in the last 20 years so that is quite a compliment. My crown went on perfectly and I had scheduled a deep cleaning for the next morning.
Took the subway in for the 3rd trip and that was great. 2 blocks from the office.
Rae was my tooth ninja that morning and she made me understand some of the other comments I had read on yelp. This office is like the boot camp of dentistry. They take it very seriously and don't want to compromise on your health. My surgeon had asked for a deep cleaning but Rae didn't think that was necessary. My teeth have never felt so clean and I had never had so much attention put in my mouth. She found a fissure in one of my teeth and Dr. Hazeghi fixed it on the spot.
My husband and I agree this is our new dentist even if it is across town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Their office is extremely nice, with the latest technology. Their dental hygienists were always sweet and I think I was with mine for about 20 years. Andrea was awesome. Unlike other dentist's office, they weren't trying to push you into buying whitening pastes or other products you don't have any use for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475268].votes_count ]]