Rate Dr. Jane S. Weston

Dr. Jane S. Weston's Ratings

Dr. Weston was very approachable and informative about the procedure I wanted. She also helped me go to my insurance to get the procedure covered. I was happy with the outcome and had no regrets that I had it done.

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

She is such a nice person, warm and considerate, that I felt reluctant to give her a negative rating. Excellent staff, however, she forgot to do part of the procedure I'd paid for, and I had to have a second surgery to repair that. She tried a new technique on me, and even she commented that it didn't look that good after healing and offered to try again. I didn't, because I had already been through enough, so I am living with the "lumpy" results of a failed experiment.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2009 | flag

My surgery did not go well with this doctor. There were numerous recovery issues. The results were not what I expected and encouraged to believe. A very nice person but could not recommend her.

Submitted June 23, 2006 | flag