Rate Dr. R. DESI Gamboa

Dr. R. DESI Gamboa's Ratings

Dr. Gamboa is the most amazing Chiropractor. His professionalism, mixed with his great personality, makes any painful situation easier to face. His office is clean, his staff is friendly, he is flexible with my schedule, and I always walk out of his office feeling a hundred times better than when I walked in. He has a very deep understanding of the body, injuries, and the necessary ways that each individual recovers. I highly recommend Dr. Gamboa if you are looking for a great Chiropractor.

Submitted March 13, 2011 | flag

Initially I had never been to a chiropractor and was alillte hesitant but it went pretty smooth. He explained what was going on and show me on a model spine. he went over the x-rays and showed me what was what. It was interesting. I have since returned a few times and all seems ok.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2008 | flag