Rate Dr. Pablo AGUAYO

Dr. Pablo AGUAYO's Ratings

The surgery went wrong, he discharged the patient too early, and then wasted days before ordering the test that showed another surgery was needed ASAP. He was blase about the patient's terrible pain and condescending in general. He didn't even want to come to the room to answer questions, preferring to just send his staff. Even lay-people had diagnosed the complication correctly days before he bothered to order the test; you'd think a surgeon could diagnose a problem before the minimally-trained . . . but he didn't.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pablo Aguayo is very professional and makes his patients feel very comfortable. He offered helpful advice and provided me with information that allowed me to successfully recovery from my surgery. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Aguayo's staff was great and the entire experience was plesant. Great doctor, great bedside manners. The best surgeon. Great person. I would recommend Dr. Aguyo to anyone needing his services.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2011 | flag