Rate Dr. BRADLEY A. TRATTNER

Dr. BRADLEY A. TRATTNER's Ratings

Even though my my general dentist does do root canals, she sent me to an endodontist because she felt that my problem was, "Too complicated." So--I had to pay maybe 4-5 times as much to get the job done. Having said that, Trattner is very friendly, although his all female staff is a little on the rough side making sure that you pay the whole fee up front. The surgery itself is painless, the aftermath hurts a lot, and the outcome--in my case--was successful. Trattner assured me I could call him at his home or at his office anytime with any problems post-surgery. But when I did phone him at the office, his staff wouldn't let me speak with him directly. Overall, I was satisfied with the outcomes, and this Doc seems to have a good rep with general dentists in the area.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag