Rate Dr. Steven P. Levine

Dr. Steven P. Levine's Ratings

Excellent doctor. I trust this man and value his help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][241657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

Dr. Levine, in my opinion, is probably one of the best psychiatrists in the Princeton area. I get the impression that he sincerely cares about his patients' well being. With his guidance, I am well on the path of healing and for that, I will forever be grateful to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][241656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I saw Dr. Levine for ketamine infusions. Prior to the consult I asked about cost. All he said was 685.00. My husband took off to drive me to the consult. At the end he mentioned it wasn't just one treatment you had to pay for put 9!!! This has to be paid in in advance and you have to pay for maintence treatments every weeks. I asked him if there was any data to support this many treatments and he said no. His website and his pamphlet do not mention this 9 treatment and maintenance schedule and the advanced payment. Sometimes when you think something is to good go be true , it is! I just want other patients to know the whole story before they pay the $350 consult. DR. Levine this is my experience and you have no right to delete this, like you did on vitals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][241658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Levine took his time to understand me as a person. He is a therapist as well as a psychiatrist, but stays on the cutting edge of medical treatments. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][241655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Levine for about 6 months now and have found him to be caring, knowledgeable, and insightful. I have seen other doctors in the past, but he has a rare combination of intelligence and down to earth compassion. I highly recommend Dr. Levine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][241654].votes_count ]]