Rate Dr. Richard P. Frankville

Dr. Richard P. Frankville's Ratings

Dr Frankville has helped me since I was 20 years old. I see him maybe twice a year now and is always helpful. He is very nice and can fix anything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

We have been looking for years for a great accupuncturist & YAY we finally found him! The staff & Dr. were friendly & on time. Not many Dr's you can say that about, he took his time & listened, & went above & beyond our expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I followed him from Bloomington, IN. Drive to Brazil. Have tried lots of other Chiroprators. He is THE best. Fixes anything. Finds things the medical doctors cant. Arm hurt over a year. Numerous doctors could not fix. Told him, he grabbed my arm, popped it, and it was fixed. Said my elbow was out of socket. I have had lots of things like that happen with him. He is amazing, and I go to him before I EVER go see a medical doctor. He has helped so many people I know and love. My elderly friends head would not stop shaking. Tons of meds later, I took her to Dr. Frankville. Two adjustments, and she no longer has the problem. Most knowledgable Dr. around. You won't be sorry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

A friendly chiropractor and acupuncturist! I have had acupuncture twice and chiropractic adjustments several times and he did fantastic. Also had special insoles made. Love this Doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716888].votes_count ]]