Rate Dr. Tim J. Franks

Dr. Tim J. Franks's Ratings

My son walked in with alot of pain and left without any signs of pain 20 minutes later. This guy is great! I trust this guy 100%!

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

Having been in Worker's Comp my entire career I was highly skeptical, to say the least. I took my 11yo at a friend's recommendation, and was very impressed. He was kind, explained everything and DIDN'T try to set up a lifelong plan. I'd recommend him to anyone

Submitted April 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Tim Franks was recommended by a sports trainer at the high school after my son sprained his ankle right before CIF playoffs, He was very helpful with a variety of interesting treatments that had my son playing within 5 days and recovered well enough in time for playoffs.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

The best Dr. on the planet!!!! Anyone and everyone should give him a opportunity to prove it!!!!!!!

Submitted Sept. 23, 2010 | flag

Wow!! What a great Dr! Dr. Franks has gone out of his way to help my condition. I dont have insurance yet he didnt treat me like I didnt. I recommend Dr. Franks to any and all.

Submitted May 11, 2010 | flag

Best sports doctor I have ever gone to. I recommend him to everyone I know with any kind of related injury.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2010 | flag

This man is the most knowledgable and helpful person that I have ever been treated by. He was able to diagnose a serious neck and rotator cuff problem and everything corrected in two treatments. He also makes himself available at your leisure.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2010 | flag

The ONLY chiropractor that I will ever go to. Knows exactly what to do and is VERY honest. Doesn't soak you on treatments. "Come back when it hurts" Now, how more honest can you be? Great Doc & great person!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2009 | flag

He is soooo great and helpful. He can diagnose a problem blindfolded and knows exactly how to fix it.

Submitted April 11, 2009 | flag