Rate Dr. Brian Anthony

Dr. Brian Anthony's Ratings

Dr. Anthony has been a life-saver for me - he knows more about treating the musculo-skeletal system and helping a patient get well, than anyone I've ever seen before! He can treat the "untreatable" -- and it always feels a bit like a miracle. He clearly loves helping his patients regain their health. I recommend people to Dr. Anthony all the time and hear back all sorts of gratitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2257018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Anthony is the best! I can come in all broken or present to him any health challenge like headaches, digestion issues, sleeping difficulties, allergies you name it. I have seen him for many years and he can always put me back together again. Just can not praise him enough. I have referred all my friends and family to him. Feel blessed we have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][241974].votes_count ]]