Rate Dr. Alan Forrest

Dr. Alan Forrest's Ratings

terrible doctor, but has a great front desk receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Forrest was so friendly and nice.Dr. He worked on both of my teen-agers and they noticed a significant change right away.I also felt a million times better after just one adjustment.I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Dr. Forrest is terrific. He has totally eliminated my sciatica and makes his patients feel that they are special. I have referred numerous patients to him over the years. All of my friends tell me that he's the best chiropractic they've ever used (the only one I've visited), and that his rates are very reasonable. He is caring, compassionate, and has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Dr. Forrest is very caring and knowledgeable. No matter how busy he is, he takes the time to listen to you. He has greatly helped my condition. I could barely walk when I came in. My medical doctor recommended I get a CT Scan but I did not want to, he also wanted me to go to an orthopedic doctor but I was concerned about any invasive procedures. My medical doctor had postponed a treadmill test as I was in too much pain to take it, a couple of months ago I was able to complete the test without pain. I would recommend him to anyone. Recently brought my cousin in from out of town and he helped to relieve her pain also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716947].votes_count ]]