Rate Dr. Burke P. Robinson

Dr. Burke P. Robinson's Ratings

I saw Dr Robinson after 15+ years of thinking about a nose job. Ive seen many other doctors about surgery but never felt comfortable until I met him. I liked him most because he was very truthful in telling me things I wanted changed just would not happen because of my anatomy. And he recommended a chin implant and showed me why I would benefit from it. I had lots of swelling post op but after about a 9-12 months, I could see all my results. I am so happy with my nose and my chin!! My sister will be seeing him for a nose job and hopefully my mom! I would recommend anyone to him!!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2014 | flag

I completely agree with the comment below. Not only was he late for my surgery but the result of my nose job is that I can't breathe out of my left nostril and now my nose has some kind of dimple in it. When I confronted him, he said it will get better with time. That was two years ago and I'm embarrassed to be in public because of what he did. I don't normally make comments on these sites but I feel the need to warn people to be careful.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2013 | flag

My dermatologist recommended Dr. Robinson and I am very pleased with my results. In November 2012, I had a facelift to remove skin from my neck etc. and he and his assistant suggested a small chin implant. My results are just as he promised. I wore turtlenecks and standing collared shirts for the last 20 yrs., but no more! I can finally look at my profile without cringing at my neck. Looks great, just what I wanted! Thank you Dr. Robinson, Amy, and staff!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

Apparently there are a lot of Robinson's employees with a bunch of free time to write reviews. Meeting Dr Burke Robinson was the WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! I went in for a simple nose job and he couldn't even handle that! Then I was stupid enough to agree to a revision surgery. I have a crooked ugly nose and trouble breathing now. I walked away with a NEW DEVIATED SEPTUM and am now more than $6,000 poorer. He even said he's "equally frustrated" with my results and HE SUGGESTED YET ANOTHER SURGERY!! But he will NEVER TOUCH ME AGAIN! He was very dismissive post-op and completely disregarded my needs/ problems. He didn't even attempt to fix my septum. He was 2 hours late to my surgery and probably felt rushed. He not only didn't do his job- he made it worse. I WISH I NEVER MET HIM OR FELL FOR HIS EMPTY PROMISES! Learn from my mistakes. He’s a better salesman than surgeon!! Go to someone else who knows what they're doing!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2012 | flag

Would go back for any additional plastic surgery. This was the best experience and Dr. Robinson is a true professional.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr Robinson is one of the best plastic surgeons If you want to look young and natural at the same time – choose Dr Robinson. My eyes were droopy, and I had bags under them, so I trusted Dr Robinson to perform a blepharoplasty procedure on me, and the results are absolutely fantastic -- I look at least ten years younger.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2012 | flag

I interviewed 3 facial plastic surgeons and chose Dr. Robinson because he was honest in the assessment of what could be accomplished through surgery and because his staff was fabulous and very caring. I love the results and would highly recommend him.

Submitted July 30, 2012 | flag

Fabulous results and wonderful office staff! I was scared to have this surgery but Dr. Robinson made me feel confident that I would be happy and there would be minimal pain and recovery. And he was right!

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

My experience with this Dr., his staff, and the facilities he uses, was outstanding. Not only am I very happy with my procedure, I would definitely now be very comfortable and confident if I ever need anything else done!

Submitted April 8, 2012 | flag

I totally trust Dr Robinson's judgement and skill. My main concern in having a lower face lift was that I would look unnatural.He did exactly as I asked,leaving me with the subtle changes I desired. I highly recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone wanting cosmetic surgery!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2010 | flag