Dr. Carolina Rodriguez Rad

Rate Dr. Carolina Rodriguez Rad

Dr. Carolina Rodriguez Rad's Ratings

What a wonderful practice! I love going there because I know I'm in the best hands!! It makes going to the dentist FUN!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

The BEST! HIGHLY Recommend (especially for scardy cats!) I've had several root canals done by Dr. R and she is efficient, but very through and caring. She always explains the "what and why" before a procedure. The staff is top-notch also: professional, but very friendly and courteous. Always follows-up after a procedure. I've had minimal pain, or discomfort after a root canal and no complications.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Carolina Rodriguez-Rad performed root canal on me and also help set up an emergency appointment with an oral surgeon to help address extreme swelling from an infection. She is an excellent professional--obviously meticulous, careful, and knowledgeable. Very friendly, easy to talk to, and caring. She is in practice with her mother (kind of charming to see such a family business these days). Would recommend.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag