Dr. Bernard Cordoba

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Bernard Cordoba

Dr. Bernard Cordoba's Ratings

I first met Dr. Cordoba over 15 years ago when I went into recovery for alcoholism and drug addiction and he was a great help then. I've since come to realize how difficult it is to deal with ADD symptoms with sheer will power. Dr Cordoba has help me find the right dosage of medication that keeps my drug addition at bay and helps me to be a productive engineer and part-time teacher. My productivity has increased significantly since working with Dr Cordoba . Dr Cordoba listens and more importantly understands the challenges adult ADD professionals face. I highly recommend Dr Cordoba in the treatment of adult ADD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Cordoba is the best doctor I have ever seen. I was suicidal and he was recommended to me. He saw me immediately and had me diagnosed quickly and CORRECTLY. He saved my life. I continue to see him and always will. I leave his office feeling better than when I went in. He has me believing in myself and yet he gives me the tools to learn how to like myself. I would recommend him to anyone and in fact have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Cordoba for the past 10 yrs. I have treatment resistant major depression, anxiety disorder, add, and had post traumatic stress disorder in 2004, after a car accident. Dr Cordoba worked with medications, changing them often according to my needs. He was my primary doctor during the time I was in the hospital several times, and received numerous ECT treatments in conjunction with the MD at the hospital,and MD providing ECT. I have called him frequently, often in the middle of the night,when I was suicidal. He has always been extremely supportive,caring, and professional. I do not know what I would do without his continued support, due to my depression being constantly present in my life. Without the medications and his care, I would not be able to function on a daily basis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Cordoba and I have worked together for many years through a very difficult diagnosis. He has been unfailingly polite and supportive. As a trauma survivor he has earned my trust and respect which is not easy to come by. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone. I have never doubted his professional or personal integrity..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Dr. Cordoba is an excellent psychiatrist. He has helped me so much over the past two years by getting my meds straightened out and helping me get over my panic attacks and anxiety. He has a very calming effect upon you and I would recommend him very highly to anyone who is experiencing depression, anxiety, etc. or just needs someone to talk things out with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242065].votes_count ]]