Rate Dr. Jackson L. Flanigan

Dr. Jackson L. Flanigan's Ratings

dr. flanigan is a very honest person and most of all he is caring. he does not let personal life interfer in his professional life. he will go above and beyond to see n treat every patient reguardless of payment! hes very good at what he does and most of all he will sit down n patient room and look u in the eyes as he sees his patients...he will not get up and leave in a hurry he answers every question and does what he thinks needs done! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][717011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

He was very down to earth but at the same time professional and reassuring. I am very pleased with my visits to him. He is never too busy to answer my questions. I feel very safe knowing that he is one of my healthcare providers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][717010].votes_count ]]