Rate Dr. Bradford T. Flagg

Dr. Bradford T. Flagg's Ratings

Dr. Flagg is excellent and our whole family sees him. Great demeanor and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][717021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Flagg for over 14 years and he's great. He is always in a good mood and takes the time to treat you as a person and not a number. In the past few years there seems to have been a turnover in his staff and it's not for the better. Two of his staff are so rude and impolite that I am now looking for a new physician. The two female staff members don't seem to understand the concept of customer service. It's very unfortunate especially since I really respect him as a physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][717020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

EXCELLENT 100% MY FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH DR. FLAGG WAS EXCELLENT. HE IS VERY THOROUGH IN ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT MY PREVIOUS MEDICAL HISTORY. IT SHOWS ME THAT HE CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS WELL-BEING. HIS OFFICE STAFF IS EXCELLENT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][717019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2009

My boyfriend has been a loyal patient of Dr. Flagg's and I didn't have a primary physician, so when I was incredibly sick with a high fever & nausea, I made an appointment. Dr. Flagg was able to see me right away, had a great uplifting attitude, and everyone in the office was very helpful and pleasant (despite my condition AND appearance, haha). The medication he prescribed had me feeling much better in a couple days. I'm happy to now be a patient of Dr. Flagg's, too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][717018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Flagg is a wonderful, caring physician who takes the time to talk with me. I never feel rushed or made to feel 'stupid' around him... he cares about me as a whole being, not just a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][717017].votes_count ]]