Rate Dr. David C. Fisher

Dr. David C. Fisher's Ratings

he is a great doctor but his office staff suck!!! They don't follow up on things so if test is scheduled by them watch out! The offce staff don't think or care to and when told he has no words to say and kind of lets it in one ear and out the other..The mess ups they have made makes me want to go else where but Dr Fisher is a good dr ..

Submitted Jan. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fisher is excellent, and I have recommended him and will continue to recommend him to folks who need a caring, smart GP.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag

Absolutely the best. Been a patient since for over 10 years.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

He is a good doctor for diabetes and blood pressure. He has been my doctor for more than 10 years and I would rate him as one of the best.

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag

Judgmental (his reports make me seem like a lab rat rather than a human being), does not explain unless pushed. Had the only physical of my life where a doctor mainly just looked at my blood specs, as far as I could tell. Had to ask for possible solutions to problems. Probably informed but has distanced himself from people/patients.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2009 | flag