Rate Dr. Bruce G. Bonn

Dr. Bruce G. Bonn's Ratings

I had to have a hysteroscopy done. I ran into one roadblock after another with the the ob/gyn I had been seeing for the past 2 years. I decided to visit Dr. Bonn and he and his staff had everything coordinated (insurance, etc.) immediately, and I had surgery 5 days after my first visit with Dr. Bonn. There was an almost instantaneous feeling of calm upon meeting Dr. Bonn for the first time and I felt surprisingly comfortable scheduling my first ever surgery only 5 days out! Everything went extremely well and I feel much better after the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Bonn - he has a very professional, yet approachable bedside manner. He deserves the #1 rating for ob/gyn!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

LUV him!! I moved to this area a little over a year ago and have seen two GYN's during that time. The first one in Alexandria - a woman no less - was HORRIBLE - literally a 'drive-by' exam where she barely took the time to get to know anything about my medical or gynecologic history (incl. family history of ovarian cancer). Dr. Bonn took a great deal of time to get a good picture of me as a person and a new patient, not just another manila file. He's the only gyn who CLEARLY explained 'the big M' to me, along with its impact on my fertility, my weight, etc. He also personally called for a follow up discussion, during which time he allowed me to ask questions and get a clear understanding of my medical information. I really trust his advice, which is saying a lot for me because I'm VERY skeptical about most dr's today. He's VERY quick-witted and direct, which may be a little disarming to some but I LIKE it!! I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone seeking a top notch GYN in this area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Dr. Bonn is a fabulous doctor. Doesn't blink when you tell him what you may have been up to. Very practical, funny but serious too. Delivered my son 11 years ago. Doesn't take my insurance and I don't care. I have no reservations about recommending him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2010

I have a deadly fear of gyns (due to experiences in the past). I hadn't been to one in apx 4.5 years. I finally decided I needed to actually take care of myself, and make sure I was still completely healthy. Seeing that Dr. Bonn has good reviews everywhere, I made an appointment with him. He did look at me a bit funny when I (a completely healthy, grown woman) broke down in his office, but I explained my fears. Dr. Bonn put in the time/attention needed to make me feel at ease. I can now say I will approach my next visit with MUCH less fear!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2009

I've been seeing this doctor for 20 years and counting! He is very professional and has excellent bedside manners. He has a wonderful staff too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2009

I cannot tell you how glad I am to have found Dr. Bonn; I can already tell you from my first visit that this was the right decision. I looked at this website and noticed all the rave reviews, and I made an appointment with him today to resolve an ongoing problem I've been having. His staff were able to get me in this very afternoon due to someone canceling their appointment. Not only is Dr. Bonn very smart, funny, and as nice as everyone has already said, but he also actually listens to you and takes the time to understand the situation instead of just throwing random medicine at the situation. I feel very confident that I will be able to get to the bottom of my problems with Dr. Bonn, and I feel optimistic about my situation for the first time in a long while. I was beginning to lose all hope before today. His bedside manner, sincerity, and humor can't be beat. Also, his office is very well maintained and welcoming. I felt at ease at once.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2009

I would rate Dr. Bonn among the best. Don't waste your time looking for anyone else. I am an RN and know. This Dr has excellent bedside manners I too had switched insurance previously and continued to go to him. I hope this review helps.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2008

It was such a blessing to find Dr. Bonn. He ia AMAZING! I had been to numerous doctors throughtout my 34 years and hands down, he is the BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO! Others Docs should take a lesson. He is extremely informative and explains things in a way that even a child can understand. I LOVE LOVE LOVE him and sing his praises to every woman I know (and now some I don't). You don't know what you have been missing in a doctor until you have had just one visit with Dr. Bonn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2008

Dr. Bonn is the best Dr. anyone could ever have. He is gentle and kind. He is always up on the latest research and makes sure you understand everything he has explained. I can't express how wonderful he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

I've been going to Dr. Bonn since 1997. Even when I didn't have BCBS I paid out of pocket for him. Dr. Bonn is hands down the best doctor I've ever been to...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150482].votes_count ]]