Dr. Linda S. Falconio

Grad. Year: 1976

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 19 reviews. Dr. Linda S. Falconio has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

26/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Linda" to "Linda S."
RID: 2673370
07/06/13 1 2 2 4 Dr. Linda Falconio is a wonderful doctor. She really is detailed and I think she cares. The issue is that her office is not really very customer focused and this becomes apparent when you try to get a new perscription, have insurance verification performed for XRay's, and call to get information about your results. I stayed there for years because I loved the way Linda uses the internet to send you your results. However, my last visit was such a nightmare in regards to dealing with the office that I just need to take my wonderful PPO insurace someplace, else.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 2424114
13/09/12 4 4 5 4 Dr. Falconio, her P.A.'s are always professional and friendly. Dr. Falconio has gone above and beyond to provide the best care to her patients. She is the best family physician I ever have.
RID: 1566861
20/10/11 3 3 2 4 DO not see the nurse practitioner. Put me on unnecessary meds and tests. Went in for hives. Told me she would do the blood test for an ALLERGY TEST and I ended up with 5 different unnecessary lab charges like cholesterol and thyroid blood tests..etc. She was going to put me steroid shots, but I refused. Tries to squeeze as much money out of you as much as they can. NOT RECOMMENDED. Changing my primary doctor. I talked to my friend who's an ER doctor and she said I should go to a different doctor because it seemed like they care more about money than their patients. I paid over $500 to have 6 tubes of blood drawn and have them tell me they dont know whats wrongs with me. I could have given a homeless person $1.00 to tell me that. PS. They charge $200 to see a NP, who tries to given you drugs you dont need.
RID: 1517089
19/08/11 4 5 5 5 Dr. Linda has a quality about her that few doctors today display. I moved 12 years ago to over an hour away from her office and will continue making that drive any time I need her services as she is the best! Takes her time with you and never rushes to get you in and out. Her knowledge is amazing and what she isn't sure of, she knows where to get or refer you to. Couldn't have a better doctor!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1496512
26/07/11 1 1 5 5 Dr. Falconio is a great doctor. As for her staff, they are awful. Larry who takes appointments is rude and unprofessional. I only wish Dr. Falconio was a bit more punctual. My last visit I waiting 1 hour and 5 minutes to see her.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1403325
31/03/11 4 4 5 5 Dr. Falconio is the best doctor I have ever had. She is very intelligent. She is very nice and understanding and she really cares. She has diagnosed and treated many conditions I have. My favorite thing about her is she is open minded and will consider trying something I may discover and want to try. I can't think of a single doctor who worked with her in the past that is gone now that I would consider a loss. As for Joe? He handles the business end of things and business is business. Dr. Falconio does not like lawsuits at all and certainly does not seek them out, but in today's world they seem to be commonplace unfortunately. I like her and admire her and respect her.  Respond
RID: 1402545
30/03/11 2 3 2 2 I have been her patient for about 2 years i find she pays more attention to the dogs she has wondering around her office than to me. I am pretty healthy so my visits are about 6months apart. I am 67, she has not listened to my lungs or put her hands on me in the last 2 visits. At my last appointment she did not comment on the colonoscopy I had or the broken ankle I told her about. I am looking for a new primary doctor.
RID: 1135942
25/03/10 4 3 5 5 Our family has been seeing Doc Linda for about fifteen years. Her knowledge, compassion, and genuine caring nature are obvious from the first moment you meet her.She needs to be cloned! Lol
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1039679
21/11/09 5 5 5 5 I have been a client of Dr. Falconio for years, from her private office to expansion with a multiple doctor clinic, and I am shocked to read some of the comments I see here. I was actually trying to find her website to ask her a question via email and stumbled upon this in my google search. She is excellent at responding to my every question in a timely fasion. She has been available to me day or night for emergency questions. She has ALWAYS had excellent bedside manner, and over the past year I too have had a medical anomaly that she has not been able to solve, but she has never taken an attitude with me about it. She has always been so helpful and so genuinely concerned about even the lightest of problems so long as they matter to me. I have seen many specialists about this problem and no one has been able to solve it so it is not for a lack of her knowledge either. For those who are out there looking for a doctor I can't think of a better one to trust your life with.
RID: 1036485
17/11/09 3 3 4 4 I would recommend this physician. She is not afraid to tackle a problem to its solution, neither is she afraid to refer to another doctor better suited to your problem
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1016816
23/10/09 5 4 5 5 Doc Linda is an caring, understanding and generous person as well as an excellent Doctor. She deserves all the best.  Respond
RID: 811372
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 I loved Dr Falconio, i started going to her when i was 13, i am 40 now, i am only sorry my insurance dosent use her but i understand why she got rid of HMO's. She was very kind to me every single time i was in there.  Respond
RID: 736935
04/12/08 5 4 5 5 I have been seeing doctor falconio fro 25 years and she is a compassionate, caring, knowledgable doctor who knows how to be personable yet professional. I have moved several times and still drive a long way to see her. she is very hard to see though and if you have an urgent need to be seen-you will see one of her associates. She is a real person and makes you feel very comfortable. Very cool lady.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 540240
17/03/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Falconio is an excellent listener and asks probing questions and gives excellent advice. I've known her for some 15 years and have never been disappointed with her healing manner. Her staff is also very understanding and helpful. Doc Linda as some of us call her will give you an honest assessment of your condition based on her many years of experience and is very current in the latest advances in medicine. She is also not afraid to say "I don't know" and get back to you after researching and consulting her colleagues. She is very popular and sometimes can not take new patients as her schedule is often full. Don't take this personally, she just won't do less than her best. She has never rushed me or any one I know. I know someone who waited over a year and finally got in and is very glad she did. Her practice is growing now that she is in her beautiful new office and she has excellent nurses and nurse practitioners that follow her philosophy and are in commuication with her.  Respond
RID: 510012
10/02/08 2 4 1 1 I had a difficult-to-diagnose disorder and Dr. Falconio completely failed at treating me. When she couldn't figure out what was wrong she was condescending and blamed me. I ultimately found successful treatment at a different doctor. I had heard good reviews of her from others with "typical" health problems, but I was very disappointed in how she treated me.  Respond
RID: 428520
13/10/07 5 5 5 5 Several years ago, I moved miles away from Dr. Linda Falconio, but I wouldn't think of changing doctors. I am age 67 and she is the best general practice doctor I have ever had. She's sympathetic, kind and keenly intelligent (of course). I see her only once a year, but she never misses a beat, when it comes to my care.
RID: 393090
27/08/07 4 4 5 5 I have always found Dr. Falconio to be an excellent listener and I have never felt rushed. She will always give you the tests needed after hearing problem and diagnosing it. This helped me with serious medical issues.
RID: 273258
11/04/07 4 5 5 very helpful and good listener--excellent about diagnosing what's wrong. very likeable personality.  Respond
RID: 30590
20/05/06 3 1 1 Dr. Falconio killed one of the best Family Practice/GP practices in the entire North County. One day it was a fantastic practice with several fantastic doctors (all women) and the next day, all of the good doctors left (including mine.) As I was stuck with an HMO at the time I continued with this practice for a while. The quality of medical care suffered. Dr. Falconio doesn't have a good 'bedside' manner -- she is abrupt and tried to keep appointments to something like a "drive-thru". As she owns the building, it seemed that expanding the building/complex was much more important than the old "PCAMG" practice. (She is no longer a member of that medical group.) Perhaps she is a good Medical Building manager but as a doctor she is abrupt and always seemed rushed. I felt as if I was a nuisance rather than a patient/customer.
See Responses