Rate Dr. David W. Bajada

Dr. David W. Bajada's Ratings

Since I have been seeing Dr. Bajada, I have found him to be kind, caring, and the consummate professional. From the first time I walked into his office, I felt welcomed and comfortable. One of the many things I like about him is that he not only listens well, but he also hears me! His years of experience have given him the ability to offer sound advice, which I have followed many times with great success. During our discussions, he has given me many pros and cons to contemplate about different situations. One sure thing is that I always feel much better after a session with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Psy. I had in the past were a waste of money;with Dr. Bajada I made changes in areas I wanted to and other areas that I hadn't considered before. From the moment I first visited his office, which was approx. 3 years ago, I felt like I had a safe, relaxing person and environment in which I could grow. His professional insight is invaluable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2257336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Bajada is an experienced therapist with the uncanny ability to get to the root of one's problem in a way that makes him seem like a safe haven in a storm. He helped me stop trying to conquer anxiety and just accept it and learn to deal with it. He taught me many ways to do this and I was able to see the success of his methods by the obvious improvement in my condition. He also gave me confidence and I looked forward to our weekly sessions. Dr. Bajada has an impressive personality that provides comfort and hope. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing psychological therapy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2257332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I felt very safe and comfortable from my first visit. With Dr. B's guidance, I have been able to work through long standing issues- making me a happier, more productive person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2257331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Dr. Bajada has been invaluable in helping me the past couple of years through the most difficult time in my life. I have endured a horrible marriage, and Dr. Bajada has helped me find the strength to make the right decision about my marriage, and then to finally leave. I am going through a very acrimonious and difficult divorce, and also suffering through the death of a parent. I am also parenting a teenager through all these troubles. Dr. Bajada’s insight and wisdom has enabled me to acknowledge and recognize my own strengths and discover my own solutions to these issues. Through therapy, I gained an understanding of myself and my motivations. He did this with compassion and understanding. I have been through a tremendously difficult time, and now I am happier and much stronger. I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone considering therapy. He is simply the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][109426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2011

Have seen Dr. B on and off for 5 years. Feel my progress through the difficulties of life have been lightened by his perspective.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][109425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Dr. Bajada successfully treated my depression. I do not have any symptoms of it anymore. No meds, though we tried them for a bit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][109424].votes_count ]]