Rate Dr. MORGAN B. HINES

Dr. MORGAN B. HINES's Ratings

Every time I have gone to Dr. Hines I have had to wait over 2 hours and gotten nothing but excuses as to why it took so long. One girl told me he demanded they quadruple book so he would stay busy without regard to the customers. AND when he pulled a tooth he knocked off a crown and wanted to charge me $800 to replace it claiming that was his cost. I don't really care what his cost are. He knocked off a perfectly good crown and wants me to pay him to replace it. He them reset it so high that I couldn't close my mouth and ground off all of the porceline when he "fixed it" so I could eat. I had an appointment to get my teeth cleaned and get the results of my X-rays, waited 2 1/2 hours, finally had to leave without any service and am trying to get the X-ray and go t o another dentist. I will give him the benefit that he does do some charity work but you have to be willing to wait forever to see him and he does all of the work himself.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

tooth extraction with no problems. Dr. hines is great.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2010 | flag