Dr. DANIEL P. MCDERMOTT

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. DANIEL P. MCDERMOTT has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5509440
03/06/14 5 4 5 5 Dr. McDermott performed extensive musculoskeletal system surgery for a severe bunion and hammer toe on November 12, 2013. Today, June 3, 2014, I just saw him for the last time. From start to finish, all went well with no complications. He explained every thing that would and did happen in the recovery of my foot. I chose him because I saw other recommendations for him on a web site. I had severe pain originally in my foot when walking and performing my job. I can say now, I have NO pain. (In my foot anyway!) Dr. McDermott is knowledgeable, gentle, and caring. I never felt rushed. I always had a list of questions which he took the time to answer completely. He has a nice sense of humor. His surgical team on the day of my event, was just as nice and caring as he was. I liked the fact that as I was slipping into unconsciousness before surgery, they put rock and roll music on the OR speakers. The whole team was pumped and ready to work! Thanks Dr. D!
RID: 2875147
24/09/13 5 5 5 5 Very personable, knowledgeable and helpful. Listens and interacts with you and doesn't rush in and rush out. He takes the time to make you feel that he is there for you. Excellent sense of humor as well.
RID: 2011330
12/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. McDermott is simply a wonderful doctor. He performed bunion surgery for me and was knowledgeable, professional and nice every time we met. He made sure that I received my wheelchair and handicap placard. i would recommend him to other patients.
RID: 1574714
30/10/11 5 5 5 5 Absolutely a wonderful caring and attentive Dr .who takes his time and listens ,very rare:)
RID: 1426258
26/04/11 5 5 5 5 Bunion removal. Dr McDermott is great! He is performing second surgery for a different problem on me next month. Great personality, care, and professionalism!
* - Rating left by a registered user