Rate Dr. Samuel Romano

Dr. Samuel Romano's Ratings

Dr Romano gave me back my smile. I had very bad teeth growing up. I lost all at the age of 43. I had implants done at UMDNJ and they did a horrible denture set. I was always embarrassed by smile. I went to Dr. Romano and he did a new denture plate for me and now I am proud o smile. Thank you to Dr. Romano and his staff

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

I can not say enough good things about Dr Romano and his staff. I am completely terrified of the dentist and will avoid going at all costs. Dr Romano has put my fears to rest and helped me get back on track with caring for my teeth properly. He is so calm and friendly and really works to get to the root (no pun intended) of your fears and apprehension. He has a wonderful beside manner and goes the extra mile to make me feel less anxious. I had my teeth cleaned under full sedation and he called me after I had was home to check up and make sure I was happy and comfortable. His staff is courteous, friendly and very professional. If you want the perfect dentist I would highly recommend Dr Romano!

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

Outstanding! This office is Distinctive. I have never had such a thorough dental visit. Dr Sam Romano is extremely knowledgeable and his team is genuine. They are all extremely capable and efficient. Highly Recommend!

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag

BEST NEW JERSEY DENTIST I was recently VERY impressed with Dr. Sam Romano and his staff. I have been searching for a good, trustworthy, and knowledgable dentist for what feels like forever. Once I stepped foot into Dr.Romano's office I knew I had found the right place. His office is state-of-the art. The staff is so caring, and very informative. Dr. Romano is unlike any doctor I have met, you can tell he really loves what he does, and so does his entire staff. If you're looking for the best dentist in New Jersey, go see Dr. Sam and and his wonderful team!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

“Dr. Sam Romano is a first-class dental professional committed to excellence and addressing the needs of his patients. He is a gifted dentist who has a keen understanding of patient concerns, explains procedures before they are done and is sensitive to providing superior care in a comfortable, state-of-the-art facility. His skill and integrity is second to none. I would highly recommend Dr. Sam Romano to any patient seeking quality care and treatment.”

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag