Rate Dr. Raffi Tachdjian

Dr. Raffi Tachdjian's Ratings

Great experience. This guy is a world expert on swelling and allergies.

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

I highly recommend him. You won't regret. Very smart and easy on the eyes. Very handsome. Has a good sense of humor too.

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag

The nicest, most humble doctor I have ever met. So smart and down to earth. He diagnosed my milk allergy on the spot, without any tests. Further tests only confirmed what he had already told me. Highly recommend him. Thanks, Doc for your help!

Submitted May 24, 2014 | flag

My son had an anaphylactic shock soon after an allergy shot. I called and left several messages for this doctor. He didn't respond to any of my emergency messages for him. I took my son to the hospital. The doctors said if I had taken him ten minutes later, my son would have died. This Dr doesn't know what he's doing. He thinks he knows more than he actually does. He thinks he's a god, but he is far from it. I would stay away from this doctor if you don't want your children to die. Horrible experience.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Raffi Tachdjian sees my 1-year-old for food allergies. Not only is he very skillful and experienced, but he also has a delightful bedside manner. After allergy testing, he thoroughly explained to us how food allergies work, the implications of the food allergies for my son, our options, and how to mitigate/prevent them, all in jargon-free language while keeping my squirmy son occupied on his lap exploring things on his desk. My son is pretty serious and wary of strangers, but warmed up to the doc instantly because Dr. T was playful, gentle, good at building trust, funny, and warm. Though Dr. T is clearly pretty brilliant and even charismatic, he seems very sensible and "present." Never have to wait long in the waiting room and the office staff and nurses are efficient and friendly. I wish all my son's doctors were this combination of smart, effective, and warm.

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Raffi Tachdjian by my internist in Santa Monica for my asthma and chronic sinus headaches. Let me tell you, this doc worked some magic. My asthma was undertreated and with the new medications I don't cough anymore. Also, my sinus headaches are gone (my migraines are a lot better) with these trigger point injections that he does. Apparently its like acupuncture, but it feels great. I recommend this physician to anyone seeking relief for their asthma and chronic sinusitis. He's also a Harvard grad and a professor at UCLA.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag