Rate Dr. Sanford E. Emery

Dr. Sanford E. Emery's Ratings

Dr. Emery was just the best he operated on me a year ago April 2012 I had three discs replaced in my neck, I had been in pain of various levels since 1996 he was the one that figured out what was wrong with me and he knew how to fix the problem. I am pain free now and doing anything I want. He spoke in terms I could undersatand, he was caring and concerned after the surgery. His staff did a good job as well. I highly recommend him to anyone with similar problems. RLB

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][717393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

THE BEST, SEEN MANY SURGONS BEFRE MAKING A DICISION, BACKS SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY,HE IS MOST KNOWLEGABLE AND TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN YOUR CONDIDITION, SHOWS YOU ALL YOUR FILMS, TALKS TO YOU IN A WAY YOU TOTALLY UNDERSTAND.I DRIVE 4 HOURS TO SEE HIM. WELL WORTH IT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][717392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2009

I like that he tells you like it is. His office staff generally are not nice, nor are they very helpful and he is rarely on time. However, he has done 2 surgeries on my husband and is getting ready to do a 3rd. Of all of the doctors we have seen over the past 12 years (too many to count), Dr. Emery is by far my favorite. He listens to what you have to say and responds in a way that you can understand. Does not only explain, but shows you on your films and with models what he is talking about. I would recommend anyone with spinal problems to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][717391].votes_count ]]