Rate Dr. Lisa A. MILLS

Dr. Lisa A. MILLS's Ratings

Dr Mills saved my son's life. He has Anti Thrombin III Deficiency with clots in his brain-heart & lungs. He is 23 yrs old and was not expected to make it. Along with Dr Mills, Dr Chappel and the staff at Overlook Hospital he has made a recovery & is still under Dr Mills care.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag

I went to her because my bloodwork was not correct (low red blood cels/hemoglobin and high white blood cells and platelets). She did a painful, incomplete bone marrow biopsy at my first exam and did not tell me the side effects until after I was unable to walk. Then she felt something so I had a cat scan and she talked to the radiologist and told me I had ovarian cancer without looking at the scan herself. Next she ordered ovarian cancer tumor marker blood work and was confused when it came back negative. She then sent me to another doctor to see what he wanted to do to treat me. Fortunately I did not have cancer and I never went back to her. She was unable to give me a correct diagnosis and passed me to someone else becasue she was incompetent. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2010 | flag