Dr. Thaddeus J. Potocki

5 1 3.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Thaddeus J. Potocki

Dr. Thaddeus J. Potocki's Ratings

I loved his assistant. But He is to in your face and overwhelming. He seems to know what he's doing but doesnt know how to approach someone without being over bearing Or come off too strong. I don't like when I'm constantly bugged by calls or follow ups. If I have something wrong I'll call you. I will not recommended him to anyone ONLY because his office is not easy to find and he doesn't know how to not be overwhelming or pushy. Prices are way to high Especially when he doesn't take insurance. There are better chiropractic offices. do your research.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I have been a patient off and on for ten years and I have recommended many friends. He is an excellent doctor and I feel so much better after being treated by him. Unfortunately I was in a car accident two months ago and he is treating me for an injured, back, shoulder, neck and he is doing an excellent job. His service is excellent and to top it off, he is very personable with a great sense of humor that makes you feel welcome to his office. His service is second to none and I have received many "thank you" from friends that I referred. Dr. Potocki is the best. I highly recommend him and yes, you can quote me on taht.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242497].votes_count ]]