Rate Dr. Allison H. Cao-Le

Dr. Allison H. Cao-Le's Ratings

I've been going to Dr. Cao-le for 11 years and feel absolutely confident in her professional abilities. I have asked her many obtuse questions and she has always taken the time to completely provide an answer more comprehensive than I ever expected, and in a means that I can understand. She is thorough, exhaustive and will explain each step of the eye exam when requested. I also stop in at least three times a year for adjustment/nose piece and the staff is always prompt and courteous and without fee. I am 58 and I went in for a check-up and was told that there had been no changes in the last 18 months, so see you next year. When was the last time you went to a medical professional (or garage mechanic)who didn't find someway to ding either you or the insurance company? Professional, comprehensive and attentive - I can't ask for more.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Le is the best with her pediatric exams for kids. She is trained to examine infants eyes and she's very good with them and knowledgeable. Very professional, on time and friendly. Clean office and efficient staff. Definitely recommend as a great family optometrist!

Submitted Nov. 13, 2010 | flag

I was disappointed with the lack of service I received from Spex 454. On a follow up exam with the optometrist, I voiced my concerns to her about my new prescription. The new prescription didn't feel strong enough. The optometrist just brushed off my concerns and did not acknowledge my concerns. She stated that she had more knowledge about my prescription even though the new prescription did not feel comfortable to me. Also, if you need any nosepads or parts fixed on your glasses and you got your frame from another store, she'll charge you a minimum $5 for repairs. There are many other stores that will not charge you a penny to do small repairs even if you got your frames from another store. I spent $150 in her office and she wanted to charge me an additional $5 to change the nose pads on my glasses. Overall, the service was horrible. I do not intend to go back there.

Submitted July 19, 2010 | flag