Rate Dr. Khemraj H. Sedani

Dr. Khemraj H. Sedani's Ratings

Since childhood I had an asthmas problem and after my 40 years of struggle I finally found a doctor who really got to the source. Dr. Sendani has been a blessing to me. I can finally live a normal life. He take his time in explaining everything making sure you understand. I feel I have never been rushed out of his office. You can see his concern and does followup calls. I would recommend Dr. Sedani to anyone who has had pulmonary problems.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sedani helped me during a very difficult surgery and has managed to keep my COPD under control. I think he is an excellent and caring doctor. However, he doesn't treasure old patients over new emergency patients. I have walked out of his office several times after hour waits with no movement in the waiting room. I.e, if there are 5 patients ahead of me; still 5 patients ahead of me after an hour. I think he should schedule all his emergency patients after he has seen his regular patients.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2009 | flag

He knows his stuff, is always on time and does not rush you.

Submitted April 21, 2007 | flag