Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

Going to Dr. Romero for botox has been a fabulous experience. He is extremely knowledgeable. His office is welcoming and his staff is friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Very reasonable price for botox. Have paid much more in the past with not as good results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Dr. Romero and his staff are wonderful. He is very trustworthy, patient and informative. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2013

I have been going to Dr Romero, for several years. I found him to be professional, patient and on time. His prices are very fair

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

Excellent,compassionate doctor and staff. They are always helpful,knowledgeable and the doctor is wonderful in assessing the needs of the face.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

I have been going to Dr. R for over 4 years. He is so patient, calming and never "overdoes" his procedures. I trust him immensely. I know people come from miles around just for his special touch. His special are beyond compare, and he uses only the freshest products. My friends have used other specialist, and have switched to Dr. R. He is the very best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

Dr. Romero Is wonderful he has the best bedside manners. I refer him all the time. Olympia A

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242859].votes_count ]]