Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

Dr. Romero is a very skilled injector. I have been there numerous times for Botox and juvederm without any problems whatsoever. His prices are affordable and he always takes time explaining everything to you. Highly recommend....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

I have been going to dr. romero for over 3 years for my botox treatments. I recently moved out of state, and continue to drive down to see him. i willnot go anywhere else. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

Dr. Romero is very thorough and extremely knowledgable. He spends time talking to each patient and explaining everything prior to doing anything. His office runs on time. His employees are kind and considerate. Dr. Romero did a great job for me and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering going to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Dr. Romero is the best at what he does. Top of the field. Always leave there feeling well taken care of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2013

I went to Dr. Romero's clinic under the recommendation of a good friend. He immediately made me feel at ease and explained the whole process of how botox works. It was my first time getting botox and he suggested some moderate correction. The result was very natural and I was really pleased. He's very skillful, friendly and affordable. I would definitely recommend him and will come back for sure

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

Dr Romero is a kind and caring doctor. I come all the way from Florida to get my Botox from him. He's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

Dr Romero is very knowledgeable, experienced, skillful AND affordable. He and his staff are professional and courteous. He made me feel comfortable from the beginning consultation to leaving his office. His work is incredible! I would definitely recommend him and will be back myself very soon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Dr. Romero provides excellent services. He is warm and honest. He is never to busy to answer any of my questions. He is very patient. Great staff too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

I started going to Dr Romero last year. He made me feel comfortable have me option's. I was very satisfied with results. It was just a great experience. I recommend him to all my friends

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

Dr Romero is a great injector and I highly recommend him. His staff is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242868].votes_count ]]