Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

Dr. Romero is easy to work with and listens to what you want. Office is nice and punctual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

My experience with r. Romero and his staff has always been top notch. He delivers superior service at a very fair price. The office is spotless and the staff is great. I would highly recommend Dr. Romero

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

I have been coming to Dr. Romero for several years and he is the best! He really listens and then gives you your options. Everything is explained fully so that you know exactly what to expect. Results are fantastic - I would trust no one else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Meeting Dr. Romero for the first time was a pleasure. I expected it because the person that took my appointment was lovely as well. The doctor explained in detail exactly what he felt I needed and made very certain that we were both on the same page, and we were. His demeanor was professional as well as warm and friendly. I've had the injections before and his technique was exceptional. I felt very little pain. I was very pleased with the results and will undoubtably visit Dr. Romero again in the near future!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Doctor Romero is an amazing doctor . He takes time to explain the procedures thoroughly and is upfront on whether you not you need the procedure . His office is clean and he has a very friendly and professional staff . I highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I think Dr Romero is the absolute best doctor. I totally trust him and am very impressed with his staff,. I would highly recommend his services

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Romero. He is wonderful and his staff and office is friendly and clean and well maintained. Dr Romero has a skillful eye and the right prices!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2682748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Dr Romero has not only educated me and enhanced my appearance but he has given me a gift no other doctor has been able to. He was completely ingenious filling a scar on my face that I have lived with for 40 years from a car accident. I can't thank him enough. He has given me confidence that I've never had before. Thank you so very much

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2668197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Dr Romero is an artist. He knows exactly how to naturally enhance a women's true beauty in a natural way. I trust his opinion completely and his honest is a blessing. If you do not need anything done he will tell you, a true man of integrity.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Romero for many years so far and each visit and procure has never left me done ONCE! I am so happy that I have found a caring, knowledgable, informative physician. Highly recommendable by me and many of my too!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2577405].votes_count ]]