You may also like

Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

I have gone to a plastic surgeon and 2 different dermatologists in the past for Botox and fillers. I have never been really satisfied with the results from any of them. Dr. Romero is the ONLY person I will go to now! He is an expert at what he does! Look no further...Dr. Romero is your man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I have been using Dr Romero for over 3 years for Botox, Radiess, Belotero, and Dermpen.
I have always been thrilled with my results, look very natural, and never have any "down time".
I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr Romero is by far the best on Long Island. I see him for Botox and juvederm. He is so gentle I never have any bruising or swelling. The Romero Clinic always runs monthly specials. You will not find a better Doctor or pricing anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Romero is professional and meticulous when it comes to his work. He is very knowledgable and does not rush you. He always greets you with a smile and makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I always have a positive experience whenever I go there. His staff is kind and efficient. His office is always clean. I would never go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Romero. He has an amazing eye for injecting just enough so you never look 'overdone'. I get so many compliments and I tell everyone that mentions Botox or fillers that he's the only one I trust!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781640].votes_count ]]

I have been a patient of Dr. Romero for the past 3 years. He is amazing,
very knowledgeable. I have had Botox, Fillers and the VI Peel done by Dr. Romero. Great results, no bruising. I am so HAPPY I found Dr. Romero. I will never use anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Romero for years. He is amazing.. I have received Botox, fillers and VI peel. Great results. I have never has bruising.
I am so happy I found Dr. Romero. I will never use anyone else.
Jeanette N.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I went to Doctor Romero three times in the last two years. He was so patient and painless and explained everything about the procedure in detail. He didn't lead me to expect miracles, but was realistic and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I trust Dr. Romero with my eyes closed. He is very kind and knowledgeable. He knows what you need and how much need without looking that you had anything done. I have been a patient for over 3 years and recommend him to everyone. Wouldn't trust anyone else with my face except Dr Romero!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

This is the second time I've been to Dr. Romero!! The office is neat and bright! He discussed with me exactly what I needed! I felt confident he was in able to perform my Botox accurately. He is highly professional and very accurate with the placement of the Botox. I look awesome and am very happy with my face.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779830].votes_count ]]