Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

Dr Romero is very patient kind gentle knowledgeable and has a gentle touch. He will not try to sell you anything you don't need. His prices are truly the best and his daughter Janice is a very knowledgable aesthetician as well . I would not trust my skin or my face with any other doctors!!!

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

This doctor is a pleasure to see; always pleasant and knowledgeable about his products. I will continue to be his patient as long as he continues to practice.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2014 | flag

Romero is the only doc that I trust with re to his recommendations as well as administering of products on my face. He is conservative in his approach thereby generating one's trust in his judgment, as opposed to those that are looking for a quick sale of cosmetic products. The office is in his home so he is not looking to hide from you and clearly stands behind his word. His staff is also very helpful and is a pleasure! My face looks great as a result of his products and my friends and I are thrilled with our individual results. Highly recommend. You will not be disappointed.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Romero is professional, experienced, patient and cares about his clients. I research before I choose a doctor, I read all the reviews and am very happy with Dr Romero and his staff.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Romero is so compassionate and has his patient's best interests at heart. He takes his time to explain everything in detail and most importantly, he truly cares about his patient's health and satisfaction.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2014 | flag

Love Dr Romero! He is professional, knowledgable and honest! Thanks Dr Romero

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Romero is one of the easiest doctors to talk to . Dr. Romero is very skilled and knowledgable in his field. I have and will recommended to friends .

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Romero was so wonderful w/both myself and my daughter when we went to see him. he was informative kind and made us feel so comfortable. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Romero is a very skilled injector. I have been there numerous times for Botox and juvederm without any problems whatsoever. His prices are affordable and he always takes time explaining everything to you. Highly recommend....

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

I have been going to dr. romero for over 3 years for my botox treatments. I recently moved out of state, and continue to drive down to see him. i willnot go anywhere else. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag