Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

I love going to see Dr. Romero every couple of months. I always feel better after leaving his office. His staff is courteous, his office is clean and he takes the time to speak with you each time you go for an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2257682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr Romero is an excellent Doctor. Two weeks ago I had Juviderm Voluma injected into my cheeks by Dr. Romero; I am very happy with the results. Dr. Romero assured me that I will look natural & have a more youthful look & that was certainly the outcome. I would highly recommend this Doctor & I will definately return to him in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Dr Romero is very patient kind gentle knowledgeable and has a gentle touch. He will not try to sell you anything you don't need. His prices are truly the best and his daughter Janice is a very knowledgable aesthetician as well . I would not trust my skin or my face with any other doctors!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

This doctor is a pleasure to see; always pleasant and knowledgeable about his products. I will continue to be his patient as long as he continues to practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2014

Romero is the only doc that I trust with re to his recommendations as well as administering of products on my face. He is conservative in his approach thereby generating one's trust in his judgment, as opposed to those that are looking for a quick sale of cosmetic products. The office is in his home so he is not looking to hide from you and clearly stands behind his word. His staff is also very helpful and is a pleasure! My face looks great as a result of his products and my friends and I are thrilled with our individual results. Highly recommend. You will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

Dr Romero is professional, experienced, patient and cares about his clients. I research before I choose a doctor, I read all the reviews and am very happy with Dr Romero and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

Dr. Romero is so compassionate and has his patient's best interests at heart. He takes his time to explain everything in detail and most importantly, he truly cares about his patient's health and satisfaction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2014

Love Dr Romero! He is professional, knowledgable and honest! Thanks Dr Romero

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

Dr. Romero is one of the easiest doctors to talk to . Dr. Romero is very skilled and knowledgable in his field. I have and will recommended to friends .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

Dr. Romero was so wonderful w/both myself and my daughter when we went to see him. he was informative kind and made us feel so comfortable. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242872].votes_count ]]