You may also like

Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

I went to Doctor Romero three times in the last two years. He was so patient and painless and explained everything about the procedure in detail. He didn't lead me to expect miracles, but was realistic and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I trust Dr. Romero with my eyes closed. He is very kind and knowledgeable. He knows what you need and how much need without looking that you had anything done. I have been a patient for over 3 years and recommend him to everyone. Wouldn't trust anyone else with my face except Dr Romero!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

This is the second time I've been to Dr. Romero!! The office is neat and bright! He discussed with me exactly what I needed! I felt confident he was in able to perform my Botox accurately. He is highly professional and very accurate with the placement of the Botox. I look awesome and am very happy with my face.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I found Dr Romero 4 years ago. Office is immaculate. Easy to get an appt. You get in and out. Dr Romero is highly qualified in his field and after going to him for 4 years I have never once been unhappy. To prove his work is magical, not one person in my life knows that I have ever gotten any injections done. You can not tell. I look completely natural and that is the look we all are wanting to achieve. I am so happy I found Dr Romer as I will voting to go to him for years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Originally I found Dr Romero about 3 years ago through many excellent reviews and actually met with 2 other doctors before I met with him.. Once I met him I felt extremely comfortable with his office, the team of staff members, and the detailed explanations of all the services and products the Clinic offers.. I started with Botox, then Radiesse, and then Voluma which is by far my favorite!!

Over all an excellent experience (I was new at this) and its not that often then you just "feel comfortable" with someone.. It was a double bonus because the prices are also very competitive/fare..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Great GP, has never let me down. He always has the cure for what ails ya.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I have been coming to Dr. Romero's clinic for approximately four years now and will never go to anyone else. I come all the way from Westchester county New York because he is the absolute best at what he does and his skills are unmatched. I've been coming for Botox and recently tried the filler volume and couldn't be happier with the results!! I have gotten tons of compliments on how well I look but nobody knows what I've done. Dr Romero is the master and I cant recommend him enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr Romero is a skilled professional who genuinely cares that his patients get the best results I recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

He is a great injector but it would be nice if he could ask after you a little more

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770233].votes_count ]]