Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

Dr. Romero is a genius, and he's also a very nice person. He's the tops!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Simply the best!!! Dr. Romero takes the time to educate his clients on procedures and makes sure all questions are answered!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2701665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I am happy to recommend Dr. Romero, I went to him on a friend's recommendation as I was not happy with the frown lines that were appearing on my forehead. He made me feel at ease and gave me an honest professional opinion of what options I had to restore a youthful look to my appearance. I didn't feel pressured, just at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Dr Romero and his clinic are the upper echelon of cosmetic treatment centers. Dr Romero is passionate about his work and the results of his expertise are incredible. Simply The Best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Welcome to one of the best experiences of keeping us girls looking youthful. Starting with the office personnel up to Dr. Romero himself, the environment is comfortable and pleasant.
Dr. Romero is truly listens and explains what to expect. He has a gentle touch backed up by an artists touch. As far as results are concerned I couldn't be happier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I visited Dr. Romero's office about a year ago for juvederm on my lips. He was extremely informative and caring!! I am looking forward to visiting his office again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I've been using Dr. Romero for Botox and he certainly is very knowledgable and definitely worth the trip!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

He is the best and so gentle, staff is so accomadating

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2701264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I have been using Dr. Romero for the past 3 years for my Botox cannot begin to tell you what great results I get. Must say he worth the trip.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr.Romero is the best injector on Long Island!
He is professional, accurate,extremely knowledgeable. You will never be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701222].votes_count ]]