Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Romero for many years so far and each visit and procure has never left me done ONCE! I am so happy that I have found a caring, knowledgable, informative physician. Highly recommendable by me and many of my too!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2577405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr Romero and staff are extremely professional and wonderful at what they do. It's a painless well worth it visit and will take years off your appearance

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Going to him for years. Extremely satisfied and would not go any place else for injectables!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2535786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

dr romero is a wonderful doctor and I have been using him for a few years and couldn't be happier !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Awesome experience will be seeing him for many years to come! He is kind and caring and he explains every procedure in detail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Have been going to Dr Romero for two years ! He is painless, fast, effective and worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Romero is knowledgeable and professional at all times. He individualizes each client's needs and takes time to discuss options. I have used other doctors before but he is the one I will continue to use. He has the newest information and products and I have always walked away feeling confident with my decisions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Great , compassionate doctor , love his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Romero is a very pleasant person. I have been going to him for over 4 years and I have been very satisfied. He takes his time and is very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485436].votes_count ]]