You may also like

Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

Dr. Romero is very knowledgable and always makes you comfortable during all procedures. I am always pleased with my results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

THERE IS NO BETTER DOCTOR IN THIS WORLD THAN DR. ROMERO. HE IS A GENIUS , I HAVE NEVER LOOKED BETTER IN MY LIFE. TOOK OFF 15 YEARS WITH A FEW INJECTIONS … LOVE THE COMPLIMENTS! THANK YOU, A LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR LIFE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I have gone to a plastic surgeon and 2 different dermatologists in the past for Botox and fillers. I have never been really satisfied with the results from any of them. Dr. Romero is the ONLY person I will go to now! He is an expert at what he does! Look no further...Dr. Romero is your man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I have been using Dr Romero for over 3 years for Botox, Radiess, Belotero, and Dermpen.
I have always been thrilled with my results, look very natural, and never have any "down time".
I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr Romero is by far the best on Long Island. I see him for Botox and juvederm. He is so gentle I never have any bruising or swelling. The Romero Clinic always runs monthly specials. You will not find a better Doctor or pricing anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Romero is professional and meticulous when it comes to his work. He is very knowledgable and does not rush you. He always greets you with a smile and makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I always have a positive experience whenever I go there. His staff is kind and efficient. His office is always clean. I would never go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Romero. He has an amazing eye for injecting just enough so you never look 'overdone'. I get so many compliments and I tell everyone that mentions Botox or fillers that he's the only one I trust!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781640].votes_count ]]

I have been a patient of Dr. Romero for the past 3 years. He is amazing,
very knowledgeable. I have had Botox, Fillers and the VI Peel done by Dr. Romero. Great results, no bruising. I am so HAPPY I found Dr. Romero. I will never use anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Romero for years. He is amazing.. I have received Botox, fillers and VI peel. Great results. I have never has bruising.
I am so happy I found Dr. Romero. I will never use anyone else.
Jeanette N.